1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197962904742 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Arkhyl, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkhyl

Arkhyl New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52386419
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962904742

Victim profile: 76561198065038567

What happened? Description:
    He approached me by saying he wanted to trade items and made me an acceptable offer. At first he wanted me to trade my items to hi and said that he had an offer in waiting that would be sent to me simultaneously through opskins. He even sent me a screenshot as "proof" (which is, I think, some form of photoshop creation.). after i searched about it and I coulnd't find antything I got suspicious. I then asked him to trade 1 on 1 and he proceeded and asked me to include one of my friends into the trade so he had assurance that I woulnd't back out of the trade. Some time later he asked me to trade my item to my friend whilst he was making the trade so I didn't back out. I then noticed that someone had duplicated my friends account and was added to the conversation, and once I called him out on it they both left and blocked me.

Unfortunatly I accidentally closed the chat, and am unable to recover the first part of the conversation, but the last bit is proof enough.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What was the other account pretending to be your friend and who is your friend?
    I'll need BOTH SR profile blocks of each - make sure you label them which is which.
    @Arkhyl

Attached Files:

3. Arkhyl

Arkhyl New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52386419
    My Friend:
    | steamname: TRIGGERED
    | steam3ID: [U:1:145720672]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:72860336
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105986400
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198105986400

The other guy:
    I have no idea, sorry. He was in the chat very shortly and as seen in the screenshots, he renamed himself to [PTF] Pinguin the Fluffy afterwards but i can't find him in the friendslist of the first person and neither can I find him anywhere else as I've closed the chat after submitting this report.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok thanks - would have been nice to get the other account too but its ok.
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.