1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198124058287 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Whale Milk, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whale Milk

Whale Milk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77569621
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198124058287

Victim profile: 76561198115404971

What happened? Description:
    I sold the accused an item for keys after discussing a trade on reddit, after that initial trade took place he requested that I trade the items back for a specific amount as well as other items. So to comply with his request I traded back items with him and afterwards he did not fulfill his end of the deal and unfriended and blocked me on steam.​

Provide Evidence:
    The evidence below shows screenshots of the initial steam conversation regrading the first trade and then the second agreement regarding trading back which was then later broken after being explicitly stated.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Whale Milk Did you trade items back and forth and you were to trade again but the user didn't? So its not so much about stealing items its about a user changing their mind?
  3. Whale Milk

Whale Milk New User

Steam:
    I traded back since he clearly stated that we had an agreement for him to rebuy the items from the original trade and some other items. He also didnt change his mind since, he just broke the agreement that we had.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    What was the agreement you had exactly item for item as you would describe it?
  5. Whale Milk

Whale Milk New User

Steam:
    It should be in screenshots too but just to make it easier ill explain the whole situation. I sold him my item for 20 keys, after 20ish minutes he started messaging me saying he really needed to trade back to buy an item from his friend. Since im trying to liquidate for keys and had just made trade I told him I was reluctant to trade back and really didnt want to. After I said this he kept on telling me that he would buy back the original item that was traded and some more items for a bit more as long as I traded back since he needed keys. After this he told me things like "you have my word," and also agreed to buyback my item and some other things. So I traded back with him so he could "buy a knife" his friend was selling fro 70% sa. After 2 minutes I noticed that he deleted me and went offline, breaking our clearly and explicitly stated deal which both of us agreed to.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok I'll need to see full screenshots of trade history from the 27th till today. If you have more than what fits on one page make sure a previous trade is on the next screenshot or overlaps and so on.
  7. Whale Milk

Whale Milk New User

Steam:
    I uploaded that in the proof above, I can no longer access the chat log since I have been blocked and unfriended but there should be some overlap in the chat for reference
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    What? I'm asking for something completely different here. Read what I asked for again.
  9. Whale Milk

Whale Milk New User

Steam:
    oh sorry i did misread it lol, but yeah ill send you a screen of my trade history. Its kind of late for me so ill do tomorrow but goodnight and thanks for handling my report :)
  10. Whale Milk

Whale Milk New User

Steam:
    Didnt make any trades on 27th so put from 26th til today (the second of March). Once again thanks for your time and please tell me if i need to either clarify any of the screenshots or add more evidence

Attached Files:

11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I don't think those are right either - they appear cropped.
  12. Whale Milk

Whale Milk New User

Steam:
    I just couldnt fit the whole history into one screen without zooming out a lot because i had a few trades with 60+ items. How would you like me to retake them?
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    hmm ok leave it I'll look at it later
  14. Whale Milk

Whale Milk New User

Steam:
    ok, just ask if you need any more info and have a nice day :)
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok just take one FULL of the trade in question with instructions as follows:
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  16. Whale Milk

Whale Milk New User

Steam:
    Sorry if im being stupid but this is what you wanted, right?

Attached Files:

17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.