1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198250908402 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by blobman, Mar 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blobman

blobman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:150089633
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198250908402

Victim profile: 76561198260444994

What happened? Description:
    The scammer was telling me how he needed to make sure that the unusual could be sold on opskins.com. This kind of scam mainly works on players who don't know how opskins works ( such as me) because I didn't know how opskins actually claimed my unusual to sell it. He told me to list the unusual on opskins for $99999.99 so no one else would buy it, and then to put it in the queue. So before I actually put it in where I would get a trade offer from the official opskins, he sent a trade offer from a fake bot, to claim my unusual.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again(check users out soon as you say hello) it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.
    @blobman You didn't give any info on the bot account - thats important. Nothing more we can do to accused but lets see if other account is tagged.
    Please provide a full screen shot of that trade offer again- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
    Then I want you to copy/paste that users steam URL into steamrep search and copy/paste me here with the screenshot of the accounts SR profile block.
  3. blobman

blobman New User

Steam:
  4. blobman

blobman New User

Steam:
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.