1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198201504869 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CatacalypseYT (TRADING), Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatacalypseYT (TRADING)

CatacalypseYT (TRADING) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83059480
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198201504869

Victim profile: 76561198126384688

What happened? Description:
    This person contacted me about a new drakemoon case and told me he would be willing to buy my knife. So I gave him an outrageous price to see if he would fall for it, and nothing but repetitive cover ups and shadiness followed. Below is the proof I have, I think he is a scammer, but it is up to you.​

Provide Evidence:
    In my history of trading and getting scammed, I have found that gyazo links are usually very suspicious. I kind of BSd the link check, though I do think I shows proof of a chrome plugin trying to be installed, otherwise why would it redirect me to the chrome store. I have no way of making sure 100% though, so hopefully you have a tool to do so. Also the way he left at the end when I tried to make the deal secure was very odd and scam-like. These are currently all the proof files I have, feel free to ask for any more files, because I may have forgotten something. Might I add the Drakemoon group screen shot might also be a scam group, just fyi.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.