1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198294744051 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tomar pad onek gondho, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomar pad onek gondho

Tomar pad onek gondho New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:202542645
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198294744051

Victim profile: 76561198365351018

What happened? Description:
    Racks (impersonator) added me to see if I was selling my knife. This guy has nothing in his inventory and in his profile, he says he has a vault account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198333577017 where he keeps all his items for stupid reasons. That account has no been on in 62 days the impersonator doesn't have him added. First, he asks me what knife I want I respond by saying I was looking for keys. Btw my knife is not tradeable, which make it obvious they aren't interested in what knife it is they just need something. They don't even check if it's tradeable or not. Then this guy says how about an FN M9 Bayonet Stained which he just copied and pasted. I decline that then this person offers me a Karambit Crimson Web BS which is $50+ more than my knife and he doesn't even have the knife is his supposed "Vault account". After calling him out on that he asked me to choose a knife. I chose something way out of the budget which was an M9 Bayonet FN Slaughter and he agreed to it. Pretty obvious scam. He asks for my trade and doesn't do anything with it. He then tells me to go on Opskins now it's a clear scam without telling me what do to. Then he wants to call me on steam, probably trying to get my ip to scare me. So yeah.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The last two images are of who he/she is impersonating​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You cut the user off too fast - most likely they were using a fake opskins bot would have been nice to get that info too.
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.