1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197973151010 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Greece4ever, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greece4ever

Greece4ever New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:121367824
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197973151010

Victim profile: 76561198203001377

What happened? Description:
    He added me and said he wanted to trade.He gave me a link to an account that had nothing on it (something like private.The profile's level and activity wasn't shown but it did not say it was private.Plus it was communitty banned).He said that this was his "storage account" (the inventory of the profile that he was using was private).He offered my ★ Gut Knife | Scorched BS for a ★ Gut Knife | Scorched FT(The item was from his "storage acccount"),telling me he didn't care about the loss he would get by trading this item,he said he just wanted more "+reps" and more trades (so his profile would look better,I guess).I asked him if he was just going to send me a trade offer, but he said that before he does,he will hire a "steam community helper" to check our items.After that point I knew it was a scam so I said that a knew one and sent a profile of a random troll guy with a VAC ban,level 3,and a name with the "D" word.I then told him that he was a scammer and he got reported.At that point he unfriened and blocked me.

Edit 1:It was an attempted scam I WASN'T SCAMMED.
    STORAGE ACCOUNT STEAMID64:76561198036025181
    EDIT: 2I'm not from the UK or the USA so my english aren't very good.Sorry for the grammar mistakes.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence:I uploaded files.​

Chat conversation screenshots are uploaded (check attached files)

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Greece4ever Be sure to enable your steam client URL in the future and take FULL screenshots - don't crop them.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.