1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198134004711 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Muastaz, May 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muastaz

Muastaz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:195973491
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198134004711

Victim profile: 76561198352212711

What happened? Description:
    I went to csgotraders.net and put up my Gut Knife | Forest DDPAT (Field Tested) for trade to any knife. After about 30 mins - 1 hr I got a friend add on Steam so I accepted it expecting it was a trader. The guy contacted me saying he saw my trade on csgotraders.net and wanted to make an offer. He then went through the process of how his trading works. After that he shows me a screenshot of two knifes he'll offer for my Gut Knife and Stattrack Galil Crimson Tsunami (Factory New). His screenshot that he linked me http://imgur.com/a/i3uDG. He asked me to pick a knife out of those two, I was hesitant but then decided to go for the Bayonet Safari Mesh. After I decided he told me to read his profile page and how his trading works. He seemed legit, lots of stuff on his profile and ALOT of +REP so I decided to give it a shot after this I'm just gonna go buy myself a $100 knife and never trade again. So I sent my trade of the Gut Knife and ST Galil CrimsonTsunami to him since that's what his profile says to do and he'll send a "counter offer". But I never received a counter offer and then he even went and tried to scam me more by telling my to send my whole inventory, by that point I knew it was a scam. He really wanted my M4A1 Hyper Beast but I was not going to give it up no matter what. Then he went offline and blocked me, anyways thanks for reading through this if you made it this far. I just want to expose him for being a scammer even though he seems like a cool decent legit guy with his profile being level 21 and all. I will post some screenshots underneath of our chat logs and whatnot, let me know if you require anymore information, thanks.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is proof of me sending my skins to him waiting for his "counter offer"

http://imgur.com/a/c0Vwu

View attachment 559966
    View attachment 559967

Attached Files:

2. Muastaz

Muastaz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:195973491
    I forgot to post him "pretending to send his counter offer" http://imgur.com/a/YTDH8 that is the image he sent me as "proof"
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again(check users out soon as you say hello) it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.
    In fact for the same thing - you need to check users better to avoid getting beyond hello.
    Report them to Valve also
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.