1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198222811292 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Proclone Plays, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proclone Plays

Proclone Plays New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:171962655
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198222811292

Victim profile: 76561198304191039

What happened? Description:
    scr1m l drakemoon: Hey
    Proclone Plays: Yes?
    Proclone Plays: Hi
    scr1m l drakemoon: I was wondering if you are willing to sell your flip knife, I know it's my Drakemoon Admin account, but today I have added you for personal trade.
    Proclone Plays: I only trade for items
    scr1m l drakemoon: I'd be willing to pay 80eu for the flip knife
    Proclone Plays: okey
    Proclone Plays: So how this gonna work?
    scr1m l drakemoon: I don't see any report on your profile so guess I can trust you
    scr1m l drakemoon: I am willing to pay the money first, but if you don't send me the items after I sent the money within a few minutes, I will call the police to the address of the paypal payout
    Proclone Plays: k
    scr1m l drakemoon: What's your PayPal?
    scr1m l drakemoon: I am not going to send an invoice don't worry, I am not a scammer
    Proclone Plays: is this your steam rep? htt ps://goo. gl/uYJQOd
    scr1m l drakemoon: I'm not gonna click on that:p
    scr1m l drakemoon: This is my Steamrep http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198222811292
    Proclone Plays: Im not gonna trade until you prove your an admin
    scr1m l drakemoon: The trade is not for Drakemoon it's for personal trade though, but if you want I can prove it
    Proclone Plays: The problem is, Im under 18 and I dont have a paypal
    Proclone Plays: I only trade in 1:1 items
    Proclone Plays: and paypal is not for trading fyi.
    scr1m l drakemoon: Well if you only want items then
    Proclone Plays: Yeah?
    scr1m l drakemoon: Guess we have to use Drakemoon, but then the skin will go to our bots for restocking, so I'm not gonna get the item. But if we use Drakemoon we can pay up to 125% marketprice, and you can transfer your skins to drakewing and withdraw a skin of your choice instantly
    scr1m l drakemoon: Also if you want proof
    scr1m l drakemoon: You can find a GIF on my profile proving that i am able to add balance, also if you go to my profile, you can see that I am a Moderator of the Official Drakemoon Steam group
    scr1m l drakemoon: therefore i am able to get my manager to send you an email from [email protected]
    Proclone Plays: You can rig the website you know by making one exactly the same by paying 99 cents
    Proclone Plays: doesnt prove anything
    scr1m l drakemoon: You can see that on the top right it says Secured
    scr1m l drakemoon: So it's the original domain
    scr1m l drakemoon: If I modified to link to drakemoon . com then the secured domain icon would've disappeared
    Proclone Plays: ye
    Proclone Plays: Your inv is empty
    scr1m l drakemoon: you can check it yourself. open up drakemoon, and put in the url bar like drakemon . com and the secured icon disappears
    scr1m l drakemoon: Because my manager advised us not to use our main for this type of manner. Drakemoon is obviously my job,if I buy a skin for Drakemoon all those skins go to our bots inventory
    Proclone Plays: https://twitter.com/drakemoon/status/778931517959573504?lang=en
    Proclone Plays: explain this
    Proclone Plays: Before you block me
    scr1m l drakemoon: There is another tweet from drakemoon saying that we can only contact you via facebook,twitter or email
    scr1m l drakemoon: But I just told you I can tell my manager to send you an email from our support
    Proclone Plays: 107.***.***.195 this is your IP address, Im not gonna do anything with it. Im just telling you why are you scamming?
    Proclone Plays: I mean
    Proclone Plays: Come on
    Proclone Plays: http://steamcommunity.com/app/730/discussions/0/1291817837626484865/
    Proclone Plays: someone reported you
    Proclone Plays: Dude.
    Proclone Plays: Don't be foolish, they clearly say that they would never add people and ask for their skins
    Proclone Plays: quote
    Proclone Plays: from steam discussoon
    scr1m l drakemoon: looks like i care?:D
    Proclone Plays: hmm
    Proclone Plays: You live in united states
    Proclone Plays: Why do you do this?
    Proclone Plays: Scam
    Proclone Plays: Just go get a job
    scr1m l drakemoon: that's not even my ip and i'm not from the us lol
    Proclone Plays: buy everything you want
    scr1m l drakemoon is now Offline.
    scr1m l drakemoon is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
    Hey guys, im Proclone Plays. I am reporting this guy because he says hes a drakemoon official admin. I searched in the internet that drakemoon never approach people by steam and then i knew he was a scammer. (https://twitter.com/drakemoon/status/778931517959573504?lang=en). I got his IP address (im not gonna share it to anyone) and then he admited that hes a scammer when he said "scr1m l drakemoon: looks like i care?:D". So yeah Im reporting scr1m | drakemoon​

Provide Evidence:
    Hey guys, im Proclone Plays. I am reporting this guy because he says hes a drakemoon official admin. I searched in the internet that drakemoon never approach people by steam and then i knew he was a scammer. (https://twitter.com/drakemoon/status/778931517959573504?lang=en). I got his IP address (im not gonna share it to anyone) and then he admited that hes a scammer when he said "scr1m l drakemoon: looks like i care?:D". So yeah Im reporting scr1m | drakemoon​

scr1m l drakemoon: Hey
    Proclone Plays: Yes?
    Proclone Plays: Hi
    scr1m l drakemoon: I was wondering if you are willing to sell your flip knife, I know it's my Drakemoon Admin account, but today I have added you for personal trade.
    Proclone Plays: I only trade for items
    scr1m l drakemoon: I'd be willing to pay 80eu for the flip knife
    Proclone Plays: okey
    Proclone Plays: So how this gonna work?
    scr1m l drakemoon: I don't see any report on your profile so guess I can trust you
    scr1m l drakemoon: I am willing to pay the money first, but if you don't send me the items after I sent the money within a few minutes, I will call the police to the address of the paypal payout
    Proclone Plays: k
    scr1m l drakemoon: What's your PayPal?
    scr1m l drakemoon: I am not going to send an invoice don't worry, I am not a scammer
    Proclone Plays: is this your steam rep? htt ps://goo. gl/uYJQOd
    scr1m l drakemoon: I'm not gonna click on that:p
    scr1m l drakemoon: This is my Steamrep http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198222811292
    Proclone Plays: Im not gonna trade until you prove your an admin
    scr1m l drakemoon: The trade is not for Drakemoon it's for personal trade though, but if you want I can prove it
    Proclone Plays: The problem is, Im under 18 and I dont have a paypal
    Proclone Plays: I only trade in 1:1 items
    Proclone Plays: and paypal is not for trading fyi.
    scr1m l drakemoon: Well if you only want items then
    Proclone Plays: Yeah?
    scr1m l drakemoon: Guess we have to use Drakemoon, but then the skin will go to our bots for restocking, so I'm not gonna get the item. But if we use Drakemoon we can pay up to 125% marketprice, and you can transfer your skins to drakewing and withdraw a skin of your choice instantly
    scr1m l drakemoon: Also if you want proof
    scr1m l drakemoon: You can find a GIF on my profile proving that i am able to add balance, also if you go to my profile, you can see that I am a Moderator of the Official Drakemoon Steam group
    scr1m l drakemoon: therefore i am able to get my manager to send you an email from [email protected]
    Proclone Plays: You can rig the website you know by making one exactly the same by paying 99 cents
    Proclone Plays: doesnt prove anything
    scr1m l drakemoon: You can see that on the top right it says Secured
    scr1m l drakemoon: So it's the original domain
    scr1m l drakemoon: If I modified to link to drakemoon . com then the secured domain icon would've disappeared
    Proclone Plays: ye
    Proclone Plays: Your inv is empty
    scr1m l drakemoon: you can check it yourself. open up drakemoon, and put in the url bar like drakemon . com and the secured icon disappears
    scr1m l drakemoon: Because my manager advised us not to use our main for this type of manner. Drakemoon is obviously my job,if I buy a skin for Drakemoon all those skins go to our bots inventory
    Proclone Plays: https://twitter.com/drakemoon/status/778931517959573504?lang=en
    Proclone Plays: explain this
    Proclone Plays: Before you block me
    scr1m l drakemoon: There is another tweet from drakemoon saying that we can only contact you via facebook,twitter or email
    scr1m l drakemoon: But I just told you I can tell my manager to send you an email from our support
    Proclone Plays: 107.***.***.195 this is your IP address, Im not gonna do anything with it. Im just telling you why are you scamming?
    Proclone Plays: I mean
    Proclone Plays: Come on
    Proclone Plays: http://steamcommunity.com/app/730/discussions/0/1291817837626484865/
    Proclone Plays: someone reported you
    Proclone Plays: Dude.
    Proclone Plays: Don't be foolish, they clearly say that they would never add people and ask for their skins
    Proclone Plays: quote
    Proclone Plays: from steam discussoon
    scr1m l drakemoon: looks like i care?:D
    Proclone Plays: hmm
    Proclone Plays: You live in united states
    Proclone Plays: Why do you do this?
    Proclone Plays: Scam
    Proclone Plays: Just go get a job
    scr1m l drakemoon: that's not even my ip and i'm not from the us lol
    Proclone Plays: buy everything you want
    scr1m l drakemoon is now Offline.
    scr1m l drakemoon is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.

Attached Files:

2. Proclone Plays

Proclone Plays New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:171962655
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please don't copy/paste chat text in description area/box...that isn't what its used for nor can we accept it like that anyway (can be edited). We require a detailed description only and screenshots to go with the report for evidence.
    Had you not gotten a full screen of users profile we wouldn't be able to review this..all that other stuff was not acceptable.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.