1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198130246467 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 하니 | Yoona Chocolatte ♥, Jun 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198130246467

Victim profile: 76561198105248672

What happened? Description:
    This guy/girl tried to scammed me, for a M9/Karambit (Note that my whole inventory is not even worth the cheapest knife). (S)he said she's going to trade a knife for all my invent, and says that (S)he'll be taking the knife from OPSkins. (He doesnt have the knife in his invent). And as the conv. goes (Screenshot will be attached) he wants me to give him my m4 as an assurance.
    And i have to submit one more screenshot but it does not allow me to upload more than 15 .-.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again(check users out soon as you say hello) it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.
    The user is doing the exact same scam method as before - If you didn't know of SR before to check users you do now.
    I'm adding this final note to the user - be sure to report them to Valve and be on the look out for other banned users to just avoid.
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.