1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198354659681 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BullDoser, Jul 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BullDoser

BullDoser New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26173999
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198354659681

Victim profile: 76561198012613726

What happened? Description:
    I've accidentally sent this user an empty trade offer - 8 Keys + 8 Ref for his Orbiting Planets Janissary Ketche, without adding the hat. He, however, accepted the trade offer and then sold the hat to another person.​

Provide Evidence:
    I've accidentally sent this user an empty trade offer - 8 Keys + 8 Ref for his Orbiting Planets Janissary Ketche, without adding the hat. He, however, accepted the trade offer and then sold the hat to another person without giving me back my keys or the hat. He is ignoring my messages, and has since removed me from friends and perhaps blocked as well.

Accepting the keys, but keeping the hat could be easier to explain, but now he chose to sell the hat and has removed me and perhaps blocked me.​

22:32 - BullDoser ref.opskins.com/SH7Y: say your offer first
    22:32 - Biggie Cheese | trade.tf: its a clean janisary ketche oribiting planets for 8.27 keys
    22:32 - Biggie Cheese | trade.tf: its what u listed
    22:33 - BullDoser ref.opskins.com/SH7Y: alright
    22:34 - BullDoser ref.opskins.com/SH7Y: sent offer.
    23:40 - BullDoser ref.opskins.com/SH7Y: ah mate, I forgot to add your aht it seems?
    23:41 - BullDoser ref.opskins.com/SH7Y: indeed, I just checked my inventory
    23:41 - BullDoser ref.opskins.com/SH7Y: and you already got rid of the hat. Well, I would like to get the keys back then
    23:42 - BullDoser ref.opskins.com/SH7Y: ignoring this, however, will not change anything, as I would go straight to bp.tf and steamrep if you will scam me.
    23:45 - BullDoser ref.opskins.com/SH7Y: I imagine you could have not seen the messages while in game, so I'll just bump my text.
    23:45 - Biggie Cheese | trade.tf is now Away.
    23:46 - BullDoser ref.opskins.com/SH7Y: have it your way then.
    00:02 - Biggie Cheese | trade.tf is now Offline.

Attached Files:

2. BullDoser

BullDoser New User

Steam:
    Update, this person has declined my trade offer asking for my keys and is actually trying to buy a new unusual with them - stock:16 keys in his trade. Which literally means he's using my 8 and another 8 that he got for the hat.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I need that screenshot of the chat without the popup box
    also
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  4. BullDoser

BullDoser New User

Steam:
    Done!

Just a note that the Ketche I have received in a trade is a completely different hat from a different person and has nothing to do with this report.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You need to be more careful either way and take your time making your trades.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
    Thunderscunt Krazy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.