1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198137279401 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -R4Y- Andris, Jul 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -R4Y- Andris

-R4Y- Andris New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70392606
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198137279401

Victim profile: 76561198101050941

What happened? Description:
    He Scammed me with 200$s of CSGO items,he faked his indentify and the paypal payment,then later blocked me,everything on the pictures.(It wasn't an impostor)​

Provide Evidence:
    Every evidence is provided in the pictures below.​

Attached Files:

2. -R4Y- Andris

-R4Y- Andris New User

Steam:
    I had a picture of the "Fake Payment" on Imgur,but it's saying picture not found .,.
  3. Harpyyy

Harpyyy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88506836
    Okay, Let me begin by explaining a lot of things that were covered up in this report.

I am Scrooby as the one in the report. Just with an old profile name as my steam rep name.

So let me begin first by apologizing to Andris. I did all I could with my brother and he just get's my mum to defend him like a little coward.
    Also, I would like the steam rep admins to remove some of the images put in there as it reveals a lot of my personal life which I do not wish to have open to the public.

At the time these messages were sent, I was at work, I'm an apprentice for a small IT company. I was at work for 6 hours that day, and before I had gone to work, I had opened CSGO to watch / afk the major in hope to get 1 drop (which I never got...again)

When I return home, I see "Andrew" (User accusing me). Quite upset and confused. I had to read over the messages for quite a while to get to what I now know to be my brother was on my account. Whilst asking the Major to get a drop, I had left my pc on, as you do when AFK'ing. Now the reasons that my brother could trade the items and login to my PayPal to send funds, was because all my passwords are in a book under my desk, because I use different passwords, not like what set in the chat.
    I came home not in the greatest of moods and this just saddens me further as Andrew was a good friend from an old tf2 website. All that what happened until, after words, where I explained to him that it was my little brother. These screenshots are not posted and I don't have proof so I can't really defend myself there.

As with any report on steam rep, I'm sure you won't believe any of this; and I have tried my best to get the items back, and in the current situation im in, It's hard to retrieve this amount of money to give back to Andrew. So under pressure, I had removed him from steam.

I don't want to take responsibility for this trade. Although it was on my account that the items in question were traded.
    I was just trying to become an accomplished CSGO trader, but from events like this, and the inevitability of getting a ban, makes that almost impossible for me.
    If I get a steam rep ban on my account, I can only presume my trading days are over, but to inform you, I was just starting up, KingScrooby.com was my domain that I was going to setup my No scam proof system. But sadly this might never happen.

I wish you all the best,
    - KingScroob

P.S || SteamRep admins, if you are able, please remove some of the more private information screenshots, as it's very personal and I do not want that all over the internet.
  4. -R4Y- Andris

-R4Y- Andris New User

Steam:
    Then Scrooby,why did you block me?You told me something yesterday that may should have worked out..
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Nothing will be removed -
    @-R4Y- Andris
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
    Also need a FULL screenshot of your paypal activity for last several days to present.
  6. Harpyyy

Steam:
    Is there anything I can do to remove the post's showing my history with medical issues? Or is that now open to the public.. to know my private life.
  7. -R4Y- Andris

-R4Y- Andris New User

Steam:
    Here are the trades after the scam&the paypal history.

Attached Files:

• Paypal.PNG
      Paypal.PNG
      File size:
      29 KB
      Views:
    • 11.PNG
      11.PNG
      File size:
      318.5 KB
      Views:
    • 12.PNG
      12.PNG
      File size:
      216.3 KB
      Views:
    • 13.PNG
      13.PNG
      File size:
      226.4 KB
      Views:
    • 14.PNG
      14.PNG
      File size:
      245.3 KB
      Views:
  8. -R4Y- Andris

-R4Y- Andris New User

Steam:
    Forgot the URL one,here it is.

Attached Files:

• 15.PNG
      15.PNG
      File size:
      256 KB
      Views:
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @-R4Y- Andris THe paypal screenshot is not acceptable..I clearly said FULL screen.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That isn't my problem right now - you shouldn't have scammed the user - and even still your more concerned with removing content then paying back what you stole... wouldn't even bother asking again.
  11. -R4Y- Andris

-R4Y- Andris New User

Steam:
    There it is. (I just added a bank account if you wonder why the page is changed)

Attached Files:

12. Harpyyy

Steam:
    See if you read my thing, "I" didnt actually scam anyone.
  13. -R4Y- Andris

-R4Y- Andris New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your account did and you are responsible for your account at all times - that is Valves stance -that is ours.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.