1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197996639272 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Maikeli, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maikeli

Maikeli New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:10396282
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197996639272

Victim profile: 76561197981058293

What happened? Description:
    She scammed an Stat-track karambit safari knife that was field-tested quality. She said " alright i have my paypal open and i am ready to send the money, just send me the pending offer now. once i see the offer ill then continue to send the money and wait for you to receive it before i accept the offer" and after that i send her the offer. She accepted my offer and didnt send me anything in paypal. I provided screenshots of my paypal history (no history this year at all.) and also trade history of my account in steam where you can see me giving her the knife as a gift. Atleast put a warning on her account in steamrep. Scammers like these are the worst.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence put under in screenshots, if you want them in different form or so, just let me know. The steam chat is currently open for me so i will not close it. I can take a video of the chat.​

Maik: Whats up? Who are you?
    Kristine143 | Buying: hey! still got your ST karambit safari FT?
    Maik: yeah
    Kristine143 | Buying: how much are you selling it for?
    Maik: i think i put in like 140 euros for asking price
    Maik: I havent sold any of my stuff through other ways soo...
    Kristine143 | Buying: that is a reasonable price, i want to buy it. but can i buy it directly from you? i dont want to buy it from the market because of the 7 days trade hold on the item
    Maik: Umm, how would this trade go? I havent done trades like these before so i'm not really keen on doing them :D
    Kristine143 | Buying: depends on what you want, steam money or real cash
    Maik: I was just hoping to buy PUBG and then leaving the money on my steam account for future game purchases..
    Maik: but i would like real cash if its possible and depending how long it takes to get it since im afraid of scams :)
    Kristine143 | Buying: well i guess you want steam money then, if its steam money i can pay with steam wallet codes
    Kristine143 | Buying: like this
    Kristine143 | Buying: http://store.steampowered.com/account/redeemwalletcode/
    Kristine143 | Buying: if its real cash i can send it via bitcoins, paypal, alipay or even straight to your bank
    Kristine143 | Buying: and all of those options are real time so there is no long wait time
    Maik: question is, how do we do the trade? i give the knife first and then you send the money or which way?
    Kristine143 | Buying: and i understand that you are afraid of scams because i am too. so im not really forcing you or anything
    Kristine143 | Buying: i do things halfway, ill need a pending offer from you first, and then ill send the money and wait for you to receive it. once you have it that is the time ill accept the offer
    Maik: Yeah, im gonna have to skip.. I just feel like it sounds too much of a scam.. But i understand your a reputable person etc. with nice inventories etc
    Kristine143 | Buying: yeah its okay man, thanks for your time, just tell me if you change your mind
    Kristine143 | Buying: bye for now
    Maik: Yeah will do :)
    Kristine143 | Buying is now Online.
    Maik: How much are you willing to pay for the knife? I checked your profile a bit more and did some googling :)
    Maik: Also is your business really profitable? or i understand your trading items for the real market price and then paying less for them yourself.
    Maik: Sorry for asking so much, im interested in all forms of business :)
    Kristine143 | Buying: 140 euros. well, im not sure how to prove my legitimacy but i guess you can check my profile, im level 106 with 9 years in steam, you can check my comments and steamrep as well
    Kristine143 | Buying: i buy and resell stuff, and yeah its profitable of course i wouldnt do it if its not
    Maik: Yeah, i will take a risk and see how it goes.
    Maik: Yeah it seems like a profitable business to trade keys..just takes lots of time :D
    Maik: But so, is it possible if you give me a 30 euro steam wallet card and 110 euros to my bank account?
    Kristine143 | Buying: i dont do keys anymore because i end up losing money instead of making money
    Maik: Or you can buy PUBG as a gift if its easier than the steam wallet cards
    Kristine143 | Buying: im tempted to open cases if i have keys so i kind of lose stuff
    Maik: The keys feel like they are an continually moving stock market that can crash or go up anytime.. I want to open cases also :D
    Maik: But thats usually what makes you lose everything...they are just not worth it, unless your the luckiest person in the world :)
    Kristine143 | Buying: i mean i open cases with keys and i dont get anything valuable so i lose
    Kristine143 | Buying: thats my point you got it
    Kristine143 | Buying: anyway, you better buy the game yourself since its the same, since we cant also trade games for items. and steam wallet codes is easier
    Maik: Yeah...the value is lost when you open the case and end up with 1/100 of the key you just used up...
    Kristine143 | Buying: if you havent done it yet, dont do it man. it costs more than just buying an item
    Maik: I wont be doing it anymore...Ive spent like 200 euros while drunk to open cases when ive had lan parties at my place with friends..Nothing good has dropped :D
    Kristine143 | Buying: there are those lucky ones but who knows
    Kristine143 | Buying: i stopped when i opened 300 cases, and only got a gut knife
    Maik: Daaamn... My friend opened like 20 cases and got a shadow knife that was one of the most priciest ones -.-
    Kristine143 | Buying: that was the worst. everything else i opened are $10 below and garbage
    Kristine143 | Buying: well your friend is lucky. but i bet if he does it again like use 50 keys he cant get anything
    Maik: Hehe.. Thats the reason i dont open them at all anymore, you either get lucky or not. House always wins.
    Kristine143 | Buying: anyway, you still interested in selling?
    Maik: Yeah, i just took it out of the market..
    Maik: Trying to find my paypal
    Kristine143 | Buying: alright, i just need your paypal email
    Maik: [email protected]
    Kristine143 | Buying: okay, let me prepare the payment first
    Maik: Will do
    Kristine143 | Buying: alright i have my paypal open and i am ready to send the money, just send me the pending offer now. once i see the offer ill then continue to send the money and wait for you to receive it before i accept the offer
    Kristine143 | Buying: just tell me when you are done with the offer
    Maik: Okay, sending the offer now.
    Kristine143 | Buying: alright, just tell me when you are done
    Maik: Send the offer now.
    Maik: Waiting for the money now :)
    Kristine143 | Buying: okay let me check
    Kristine143 | Buying is now Offline.
    Kristine143 | Buying is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
    Maik: ??
    Maik: And then he went offline and never replied back. I think this is scamming. She accepted to send me money for the knife and i said that i would give her the knife for it.
    Your state is set to Offline.
    No connection to Steam.
    Connected again and rejoined chat.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Need a new full screenshot of your trade inventory history - open this in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up their URL at the bottom.
    Also need a new full screen of your paypal activity for last several days to present - FULL screens please that even means windows task bar needs to show.
  3. Maikeli

Maikeli New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:10396282
    Are these fine? I don't have any paypal activity since i rarely use it. This was one of the only times i was considering of doing some out of the market trade with a person.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
    Maikeli likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.