1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198140163716 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Bicarbonato, Sep 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bicarbonato

Bicarbonato New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:187637184
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198140163716

Victim profile: 76561198335540096

What happened? Description:
    this man was trying to buy one item to trade with me by opskins.com, he said me that i was having to make a counter offer (i send him my items and then he accept the opskins trade and send me the skin.

I was clever and i said him that not because i wasnt like the way to trade, so he said to me if i know how to verify my items i said that i didnt know how to so he teach me how to do it, i was going to opskins and he sais that i didnt have to deposit my items in opskins because it was going to only verify it.

One second before, i saw a offer of a fake opskins bot after that he blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    this man was trying to buy one item to trade with me by opskins.com, he said me that i was having to make a counter offer (i send him my items and then he accept the opskins trade and send me the skin.

I was clever and i said him that not because i wasnt like the way to trade, so he said to me if i know how to verify my items i said that i didnt know how to so he teach me how to do it, i was going to opskins and he sais that i didnt have to deposit my items in opskins because it was going to only verify it.

One second before, i saw a offer of a fake opskins bot after that i said him that it was a fake bot and i will go to repport him in steam rep after that he blocked me in steam and also in skype.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.