1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198074347862 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Cam 2, Sep 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cam 2

Cam 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:166480176
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198074347862

Victim profile: 76561198293226081

What happened? Description:
    After striking a friendship with the accused he almost immediately expresses interest in my inventory, which is fine and at the time didn't raise any alarm bells. However he begins to question the origins of my items, skeptical I acquired them legitimately. The conversation very quickly takes a turn when he informs me about the risk of getting banned without verifying items. I notify him of my current status on steam rep (which is clean) and to comfort him I said I'd do any test to prove I'm a clean trader, however he abuses this promise and suggests we get into contact with a moderator to verify my items.

This is the person he linked me in our conversation:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198345464293

He attempts to comfort me by saying this is a common trading practise, I make my intentions clear which sparks a violent reaction, his attitude becomes far more vulgar and full of profanity. I left out screens of our argument as I don't see it necessary for the staff to review but I do have them saved should you desire to request it.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I've reset report - cleared accused - there was no date/time stamp on chats - which makes this report completely invalid.
    We need FULL screenshots in the future.

Report will be placed on a watch list - future reports made by you must have FULL screenshots PERIOD.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.