1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198172655693 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ▶LeFt_HitD◀, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ▶LeFt_HitD◀

▶LeFt_HitD◀ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34904663
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198172655693

Victim profile: 76561198030075054

What happened? Description:
    Please note that I did not do any trade with him, but he seems too fishy and keep denying my questions and avoiding any other trading procedure.

This guy added me from nowhere (probably csgolounge), and say that he want to trade with me, then he come up with a link to opskins that worth 6 to 7 keys, and say that if I trade 4 keys to him first (send as "gift"), then he will buy it and counter trade me with the skins that worth more than 4 keys.

I ask him that I cant trust him due to how his trading works (how his trading work is displayed on his profile), I said I want to trade 1:1 or find a middle man for trading if he want to do that kind of trading, then he make excuse by saying "that's not how i trade .."

Soon as I question him with a potential trade scam report in this forum, he said that that was a false report, he won't risk his reputation for doing this, by the time I checking, I saw someone comment "-rep scammer", 20 minutes ago

I told him I will think about it, giving me 20 minutes, then he said he will unfriend me until I really want to trade with him. He make his profile private for 2 minutes and then public again. (Probably was scam trading with other, trying to make his inventory private so will have no evidence)

Upon some googling and searching, I found that he has another account too, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148738990 , has the same information, same name, and same imgur link used, with this one has extra imgur link

after that I add him again just to get the chat screenshot, and question him too, but he just keep denied the fact that he MIGHT be scamming.​

Provide Evidence:
    Sorry previous chat was closed before I take screenshot, he wanted me to trade my 4 keys to him as "gift" first, then he will buy the skins from OPSKINS and then counter-trade.

Evidence in attached files​

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Wednesday, 11 October, 2017
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: so are we going to proceed the trade ?
    ▶LeFt_HitD◀: give me 20 minutes to think
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: Okok ..
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: i dont think so bro.. if i can wait bcoz i dont know if you are just trolling me or making a report so if you want to trade add me back..
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: i dont want to get banned just to get fake report ..
    ▶LeFt_HitD◀: i am just searching for your history
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: just add me if your interested to trade ..
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: so ?
    ▶LeFt_HitD◀: so i have to trade all my 4 keys for you first
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: yes ..
    ▶LeFt_HitD◀: then you will buy the following skins, in opskins https://opskins.com/?loc=shop_view_item&item=250204769
    ▶LeFt_HitD◀: and then after that you counter trade me?
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: yes and send it as a counter offer..
    ▶LeFt_HitD◀: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148738990
    btw i found your other account
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198148738990
    and damn that's a good damn report
    ▶LeFt_HitD◀: banned from other
    ▶LeFt_HitD◀: if you want to scam please try harder
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: No i dont have any other account its a impersonator lol ..
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: Lol ..
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: are you here for just trolling me ?
    ▶LeFt_HitD◀: impersonator?
    ▶LeFt_HitD◀: "his" information are exactly the same
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: Yes .. lol ..
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: Yeah bcoz yes just copying my account ..
    ▶LeFt_HitD◀: and extra 4 imgur
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: Yeah .. and i really f✿✿✿ that guy .. Thats why his banned on steamrep.. Bcoz his just impersonating .. :/
    ▶LeFt_HitD◀: that acc Name Changed - 19 May @ 12:39am - ☯ALex ST.KaraLore & M9 SAPPHIR
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: yeah
    ▶LeFt_HitD◀: i can just report you right now
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: what?
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire: Report for what?
    ☯ AleX ST.Kara & M9 Sapphire is now Offline.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.