1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198429263397 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by jolttrh trade.tf, Oct 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jolttrh trade.tf

jolttrh trade.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:82837477
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198429263397

Victim profile: 76561198125940682

What happened? Description:
    He added me and tried to impersonate another Steam player to get me to check my item on OPSkins, i.e., the OPSkins scam method. I was incredibly suspicious, since not only have I heard of this method, but also his backpack was private. I kept beating around the bush, trying to fish info from him, but he never sent the scam link.​

Provide Evidence:
    He offered me 42 keys for my 40 key australium... not really sure what to put here...​

jolttrh trade.tf: Hello, how may I help you?
    Pizza: hello
    Pizza: umm are you busy right now ?
    jolttrh trade.tf: Not particularly, looking to offer?
    Pizza: yeah i just want to ask if your Strange Professional Killstreak Australium Scattergun is still up for trade? i can offer a good price on it
    jolttrh trade.tf: It's still up for trade, but I'm only taking TF2 items, not cash or anything else.
    Pizza: yeah can i offer 42 keys on it ?
    jolttrh trade.tf: Depends on if you have it. Your backpack is private, which is kind of suspicious tbh
    Pizza: ohh i have it and btw did you read my profile ? read my profile soo that you would know
    jolttrh trade.tf: Yes, I read it.
    Pizza: great! soo deal? 42 keys?
    jolttrh trade.tf: Yes, 42 keys pure.
    Pizza: okay deal wait
    Pizza: btw do you know opskins ?
    Pizza: i bet you know that right ?
    jolttrh trade.tf: Yes, I do.
    Pizza: ohh cool cuz im currently buyying and selling items in the opskins and since im overpaying you i want to gain profit on it . would you mind if you check it first if your stuff is really 100
    Pizza: 100% marektable at the opskins okay?
    Pizza: then lets do trade after you done checking it
    jolttrh trade.tf: Dude, seriously?
    jolttrh trade.tf: I can check on BPTF, which is much easier.
    Pizza: no mate what i mean is on the opskins not on the backpack mate :/ can you check your items if its marketable at the opskins ?
    jolttrh trade.tf: It's an australium, dude. Obviously it is.
    Pizza: but i want proof :/ cuz last time i traded a not marketable items in the opskins and i lost money on it . thats why i need to be sure now :/ i hope you understand sorry
    jolttrh trade.tf: Alright, look. I'm not dealing with OPskins. I know about it, and I also know about the scam dealing with it. Your backpack is private, which means you can't trade with me anyways.
    Pizza: mate did you read my profile right ?
    jolttrh trade.tf: So if you're scamming me, you can just unfriend me now and we can be on our way.
    Pizza: omg mate i think you did not read my profile cuz you dont want to trade :/
    Pizza: and btw scam? excuse me ? how come i will scam you if i have money? lol im a buyyer and seller on the opskins thats why i need to be sure that your australium is really marketable i dont want to lose money again sorry
    jolttrh trade.tf: You don't mind if I PM PyroJoe on his Discord and talk to him about this then?
    Pizza: okay if you want to btw i have discord too. Add me Moon#0544 thats my name and tag number
    jolttrh trade.tf: Alright, so how do I check if it's marketable?
    Pizza: okay just go to http://opskins.com mate and you can search it on your browser okay?
    Pizza: then login at the opskins okay?
    jolttrh trade.tf: Alright, now what?
    Pizza: you already at the opskins ?
    jolttrh trade.tf: Yeah
    Pizza: okay can you send me screen shot on your discord soo that i could have proof that your already login at the opskins
    Pizza: add me on discord
    Pizza: Moon
    Pizza: Moon#0544
    Pizza: hello?
    jolttrh trade.tf: I don't really want to add you on discord. debating it.
    Pizza: ohh okay but you know how to send screen shot on right ?
    jolttrh trade.tf: I assume I ctrl+v
    Pizza: okay nevermind your at the opskins right now right ?
    jolttrh trade.tf: Yes
    Pizza: okay did you see INVENTORY at the top ?
    Pizza: okay click that
    Pizza: done >?
    jolttrh trade.tf: yes
    Pizza: okay what did you see/\
    Pizza: ?
    jolttrh trade.tf: What am I looking for, I've never looked at this before? XP
    Pizza: can you copy past what you see?
    jolttrh trade.tf: It won't let me print screen
    Pizza: wait did you see your stuff in your opskins inventory?
    jolttrh trade.tf: No
    Pizza: ohh okay soo you need to put your australium on your opskins inventory soo that you could check if its marketable at the opskins okay?
    Pizza: soo this is how to put your item
    Pizza: did you see SELL at the top?
    jolttrh trade.tf: I'm in queue
    Pizza: okay did you see your stuff there?
    Pizza: can you responce please
    jolttrh trade.tf: I'm taking this slow and making sure I do this correctly.
    Pizza: okay just follow me okay soo that you could check it properly
    Pizza: okay click the autralium and change the list price into 99999 soo that no one can buy it okay? then click NEXT
    Pizza: btw dont click the deposit cuz were only doing checking here
    Pizza: btw tell me if its done
    Pizza: done ?
    Pizza: okay where is your australium now on the left side or right side?
    jolttrh trade.tf: left
    Pizza: ohh you did not click the NEXT?
    jolttrh trade.tf: Yeah, I didn't. But if it lets me select it, that definitely means it can be sold on opskins.
    Pizza: no mate the only way to check if your item is marektable when you put your item at your opskins inventory and you can check it there if its marketable
    Pizza: :/
    jolttrh trade.tf: Alright, alright.
    Pizza: okay click next okay? and btw make sure that you put 99999 on the list price soo that no one can buy it okay
    jolttrh trade.tf: Alright, it's on the other side.
    Pizza: okay under the ?
    jolttrh trade.tf: I put the list price as 999999 and hit next, and it's on the other side
    Pizza: okay go to INVENTORY right now
    Pizza: at the top
    jolttrh trade.tf: Alright
    Pizza: done ?
    jolttrh trade.tf: Yep
    Pizza: okay did you see your item now ?
    Pizza: are you sure ?
    Pizza: cuz your item is still at your steam inventory :/
    Pizza: can you send me screen shot mate ?
    jolttrh trade.tf: I tried before and it didn't let me, remember?
    Pizza: just use this soo that you could send screen shot
    Pizza: https://snag.gy/
    Pizza: hear
    jolttrh trade.tf: Besides, your inventory is still private. How can I tell if you have 42 keys? I'm not trading this to you on OPskins, I'm trading it through steam.
    Pizza: mate were gonna trade on the steam okay? all i want you to is to check if your item is really marketable at the opskins i dont want to lose money a gain sorry
    Pizza: soo can you send me screen shot mate ?
    Pizza: just use the snaggy
    jolttrh trade.tf: I don't really trust clicking links. I deposited the aussie, check my inventory again. And also unprivatize yours so I can see your keys
    Pizza: mate i dont have proof yet that your item is really marketable sorry if you cant send me proof then no trade sorry and btw omg mate did you read my profile ? read my profile please :/
    jolttrh trade.tf: It says you're a tier 5 donator, which it doesn't appear you are.
    jolttrh trade.tf: If you're serious about me doing this, unprivatize your backpack. I'm not gambling on this.
    Pizza: mate read my profile okay?
    Pizza: i stated there that this is only my negosation account i created this soo that my main/ inventory will have a good and clean friends
    Pizza: :/
    Pizza: sorry
    jolttrh trade.tf: Well, you don't exactly have keys there either. :/
    Pizza: ohhh i just forget i already sold all my keys wait i will buy keys on the opskins since i have money there
    Pizza: but first i want you to check first if your item is really marketable

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @jolttrh trade.tf I'm reluctant to accept any of this.. you can't just edit screenshots together like that.. we don't accept edited screenshots.
    If not for the screenshot I'm adding I would have had to invalidate this report.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.