1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198268012921 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tripa Seca, Dec 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tripa Seca

Tripa Seca New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:14432019
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198268012921

Victim profile: 76561197989129766

What happened? Description:
    Added me and asked right away to share screen on discord or skype and acted extremelly suspicious, saying it hasnt safe to discuss on steam​

Provide Evidence:
    evidences on screenshots​

Never tell your password to anyone.
    quinta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2017
    03:46 - Tripa Seca: hi
    03:49 - cat cs.money loot.farm: Hello
    03:49 - cat cs.money loot.farm: Thankyou for accepting me tho
    03:49 - Tripa Seca: ok
    03:50 - cat cs.money loot.farm: Can i ask? If it’s ok?
    03:50 - Tripa Seca: ?
    03:50 - cat cs.money loot.farm: do you trade your knife?
    03:50 - Tripa Seca: if the offer is good...
    03:51 - cat cs.money loot.farm: ok
    03:52 - cat cs.money loot.farm: If you’re willing to trade and willing to check my inventory you can add me on discord so that i can share my screen.
    03:52 - Tripa Seca: no need to do that, you can send the offer via my profile
    03:52 - cat cs.money loot.farm: cause i stated my inventory to private because so many scammer added me and beggars begging for an item.
    03:52 - cat cs.money loot.farm: Yes but i don’t do rush trades
    03:53 - cat cs.money loot.farm: but you can leave if you’re not interested
    03:53 - Tripa Seca: ok, just tell me what you are interested in and the proposal, my inv is open, you can check anytime
    03:54 - cat cs.money loot.farm: Add me on discord so that i can share my screen and choose what do you want for it
    03:54 - Tripa Seca: i dont have discord
    03:55 - cat cs.money loot.farm: Im sure you have skype
    03:55 - Tripa Seca: neither skype
    03:55 - cat cs.money loot.farm: Can you install for a second?
    03:55 - cat cs.money loot.farm: So that we can proceed
    03:55 - Tripa Seca: i cant sorry, other people use this pc, i just use for steam
    03:56 - cat cs.money loot.farm: ok.
    03:56 - cat cs.money loot.farm: then message me when you can use skype or discord
    03:56 - Tripa Seca: i eill never be able to use skype or discord
    03:57 - cat cs.money loot.farm: why?
    03:57 - Tripa Seca: other peole use this pc and i am not allowed to install then here
    03:58 - Tripa Seca: we can talk trough here
    03:58 - Tripa Seca: we dont need that to send the trade, just tell me what you want from my inventory and what do you have to offer
    03:58 - cat cs.money loot.farm: That’s how you make a good deal?
    03:58 - cat cs.money loot.farm: sorry but im tired discuss to scammers here
    03:59 - Tripa Seca: yes, with good proposals
    03:59 - Tripa Seca: and sending offers
    03:59 - cat cs.money loot.farm: I only discuss on skype or discord so that i can make sure and i can share screen for a good proof.
    03:59 - cat cs.money loot.farm: then if you want rush trades you can leave
    03:59 - Tripa Seca: that make no sense...
    03:59 - cat cs.money loot.farm: lol
    04:00 - cat cs.money loot.farm: Then how can you see my inventory? Then how can i see the item id of your knife?
    04:00 - cat cs.money loot.farm: You think im a new trader? fyi, I’ve been trading for almost 4years
    04:00 - Tripa Seca: i dont need to see your inv, if you send the offer i can see the item and analyse if i am interested or not...
    04:01 - cat cs.money loot.farm: if you want easy and rush good offer? Then leave
    04:01 - cat cs.money loot.farm: Analyse then decline if you don’t want? That’s a dumb actions
    04:01 - Tripa Seca: i dont want nothing, you added me interested in my items
    04:01 - Tripa Seca: so, make the offer
    04:01 - Tripa Seca: if you have one
    04:02 - cat cs.money loot.farm: i want to finalize what can i offer or what knife do you like so that i can send offers ones
    04:02 - cat cs.money loot.farm: Sorry like i told you if your un rush you can LEAVE
    04:02 - cat cs.money loot.farm: im not forcing people here to trade with me.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Tripa Seca What are you reporting here? You didn't really explain this very well.

Attached Files:

• cat.jpg
      cat.jpg
      File size:
      225.9 KB
      Views:
  3. Tripa Seca

Tripa Seca New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:14432019
    I'am reporting a fraudulent behavior. I woudnt since if he wanted to trade fairly, there is no need to share screen or install other program to do that. He could just click more -> offer a trade on my profile and send the trade. His inventory is private but there is a link on his description that redirects to the user that he is impersonating. He says that its private because of beggars and scammers, but that dont add up, considering the whole scenario.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Well everything you said BUT the redirect URL to another user wasn't enough to verify a scam attempt here...that other part is but only if they are incontact with the victim which you were so all good there. Thanks for the update - in the future just describe in better details what is happening.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.