1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198328409680 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dezalt, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dezalt

Dezalt New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97300182
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198328409680

Victim profile: 76561198154866092

What happened? Description:
    So a guy appeared called "The Fat Stormtrooper" that wanted me to trade my Puffy Provocateur for 5 keys, I accepted. He said to go verify the items and so to add a guy called Matthew Rhoten, I added him, Matthew created a groupchat where we talked. Then he said to give our steam trade links. After that he sent an offer that was to trade my Puffy Provocateur for nothing by a guy called Itemdatabase, I accepted, and then he told me that other fake items could affect the good ones and he sent me 2 trades that were my items, I didnt accept at first and I should have accepted but I did. Then at the last second, THE LAST SECOND, he told me it was paid and now i must him 50$ to get my money back. What should I do???​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are the evidences, I had more but then I lost them. I took what I could.

God I'm so ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed.​

Attached Files:

2. Dezalt

Dezalt New User

Steam:
    Got new Proofs, with an app that is kinda like a phone but that works on computer called BlueStacks I could see further in the chat history.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Dezalt Ok first off this is NOT the first user you were involved with -that is who you should report not this one.
    Makes reviewing these reports hard - this user is also already tagged/banned and there isn't anything more here we can do to them- I'm sure this user you were supposed to report is also tagged but lets see..
    I need the SR profile block to that other user AND I want the one to the account you traded with.
    Also take a full screenshot of your trade inventory history - open it in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up the steam URL at the bottom.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Dezalt

Dezalt New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

6. Dezalt

Dezalt New User

Steam:
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok so I noted the accused one last time - any future reports against them will just be archived and I tagged Item Database, the other user is already community banned and was already tagged - you need to check users out better before accepting friend request in the future. The item database account is just a throwaway..prob be replaced in hours.
    Lastly.anytime you make a report here always report the user you were FIRST in contact with - if already tagged then well nothing more we can do and its best to just delete/ignore and move on. Report them to Valve if you haven't already.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.