1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198210411407 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KingRondo, Jan 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingRondo

KingRondo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75609123
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198210411407

Victim profile: 76561198111483974

What happened? Description:
    Some random trader added me up saying he saw my advert on http://zlounge.co/ and that wanted to buy 3 of my Unturned mythicals. (I know its only Unturned but hey I like it.) Anyways he said he could use PayPal, PaySafeCard or OPskins. I chose OPskins beacause I prefered it as it was almost impossible to scam there. He said he could not do it so I opted to use the PaySafeCards. We made a deal that I would send him a skin first and he would send the full balance. I sent him the first one and he didn't send me the code which I found very fishy. He claimed he was scammed a while back and needed to be 10000% sure that he wasn't getting scammed. After a long battle I gave in and sent him the rest of my items which I know shouldn't have but I went through with it anyways. He sent me a fake code and I was blocked. I reported him on steam and he made his account private so no one can see my skins.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

chat log was lost.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again(check users out BEFORE you accept friend request) it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.
    However - we don't accept code reports - will verify a few things before deciding outcome of report
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    accepting based on other evidence from what you provided.
    But as I said user is already tagged/banned
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.