1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198010602488 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Alpacie, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpacie

Alpacie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52502311
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198010602488

Victim profile: 76561198065270350

What happened? Description:
    This guy ( Insuffy ) added me on steam, after a couple of days he told me that he had a gambling website that i had never heard from. He said that i could get a free win on the website if i registered, so i agreed.

once i was on the server i needed to deposit one item worth above 20$ to even get my free winnings so as dumb as i was, i did. after winning i tried to withdraw my items, but it said that i had to deposit a minimal of 50$ before i could take it off the site. when i finaly deposited 50$ on the site ( what took me one week ) one of the items i put in on the site decreased 15$ in value so i had to place another item on the site. when i finaly reached the 50$ mark it said that i was given a trade link. but everytime when i opened the link it said: this trade doesnt exist or belongs to someone else.

After talking with insuffy about this he tried to win some time by only talking 3 minutes each day. every time ending with: i will fix it. wait a sec or hold on.

when i reallised that i wasnt going to get my skins back i started making screenshots.

in the screenshots he is telling me to go back on the site to deposit one more time and invite me some friends. after that he said he would give me back my skins.

He also has another account where he does all the trades with:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198409143412 ( TRADE BOT )

I will show you some screenshots.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Alpacie You do realize this user is already banned/tagged here - there isn't anything more we can do. You should always check out users better before adding them as friends..if you come across one that is already tagged here best to just delete/ignore and move on.
    This one last note will be applied to this user and all future reports will be archived.
    Be sure to report user to Valve if you haven't already.
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.