1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198150639692 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by THIS WAY ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THIS WAY ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ

THIS WAY ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60393539
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198150639692

Victim profile: 76561198081052806

What happened? Description:
    i was selling my bayonet emerald and st ww howl for 2615 to him,after i accpeted offer about 15min
    he told me he got scamed so he unable to pay me and he didnt know when he can pay me
    here is the eth address 0x5ec98b2bd634cca399f34f40ee8abd466256b085​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      157.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      147.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      151.1 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      286.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2018
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Eth address history

Attached Files:

• cq1.PNG
      cq1.PNG
      File size:
      304.6 KB
      Views:
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @THIS WAY ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
    Also need the exact same screenshot but this time just a FULL screen of your trade inventory history thru steam client (Make sure client URL is enabled) FULL screen.
  4. THIS WAY ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ

Steam:
    new ss

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      157.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      147.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      151.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      276 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      286.3 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      374.8 KB
      Views:
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I need the images I requested FULL screen please - they appear cut off at the bottom and top - task bar missing, cut off the wording at the top etc..
  6. THIS WAY ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ

Steam:
    full ss

Attached Files:

• 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      241.2 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      253.2 KB
      Views:
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Sorry neither of those are correct - I didn't need the trade offer - I just needed the two images as instructed and please do not edit the images at all.
  8. Ghostalau | ROG

Ghostalau | ROG Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95186982
    First off all, i'm going to keep this simple.

I am guilty, anyways i'll try my best and give back all the money owned to the individuals,i've did a huge mistake and i'll try my best to expalin it as short as i can.

I've been working with my buyer (76561198263077080) for a bit over 2 years. I've also met him irl a few times at various gaming events.
    I've sold him from time to time items worth between 1 and 10k$ (csgo/rl/dota etc.) and started to gain trust into him, so i did not even question myself that he would do something like this.
    He was supposed to send the payment directly to him (seller in this case / accuser ) but he did not do it. He originaly sent me a (seems now) edited screenshot of him sending the payment to the seller ( accuser ).

Since this happend (yesterday evening) i've been all around the town contacting people from local traders up to head of regional STS, trying to get him banned or possibly change or at least help me solve my problem with my buyer (76561198263077080).
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @THIS WAY ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ Be sure to follow up with correct screenshots as requested please.
    Also have you had any recent contact with the accused and if so do you have screenshots of any of that conversation?
  10. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53002757
    On behalf of Skial and it's trade team, I would like to sincerely apologize for the misconduct carried out by our (Skial's) middleman. There are no excuses for what he did so I have removed his middleman tag and fired him from our staff. From recent discussions with him, he is looking into paying you to the best of his abilities but is unsure how quickly that payment will be completed. Whether he is sincere or not is also unknown but we are proceeding with the heaviest investigation we have ever done to get to the bottom of this, this investigation is our own personal investigation, not the one which SR is conducting and I will personally keep in touch with you on any new information we find. I will also be in close contact with Ghost until all debt is returned to it's proper place and all of this is cleared up between you and Ghost. Regarding what is owed, I will do my best to obtain it back. I won't make any promises that I can't keep but if he fails to pay you then I will do my best too. I have also sent you a friend request and will keep you updated as much as possible regarding the situation. Once again, I am truly sorry that this happened.

Moving to the future, hiring him on our behalf was a poor decision based on his actions throughtout this ordeal. Skial will be looking into tightening it's process when hiring new people, both to the admin team and the middleman team. We will give it our full efforts and do our best to ensure an event like this does not happen again. Tighter monitoring of newer middleman will occur from this point forward with changes including immediate intel of any middleman transactions done by newer middlemen as well as 100% understanding of SR's rules and regulations. I would like to give one final apology on behalf of myself and the Skial trade team, this should have been handled more swiftly and for that, we are truly sorry.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  11. THIS WAY ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ

Steam:
    thx
  12. Ghostalau | ROG

Ghostalau | ROG Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95186982
    Can also provide the full chat history if the screenshots from him are not good.

Attached Files:

13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @THIS WAY ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ I've still not received what I asked for - please follow up.
    As for anyone else posting - thanks but I'm addressing the victim/Op at this time.
  14. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Xu yao ni ti gong nei liang ge Screenshots, ke shi bu neng Edit huo zhe Crop. Dong de ma? Bu xu dei quan bu ping mu dou zhao xia lai. Ke yi ba ni Username yong Paint gei tu man le ke shi bie de bu xu dei kan de dao. Lian xia mian de shi jian hai you Taskbar dou xu yao de.

Xu yao yi ge zai Browser shang, yi ge zai Steam Client shang. Horse gen ni de wen ti jiu shi xian zai ni gei wo men de bu shi Fullscreen. Qi shi gei de zi liao shi dui de, jiu shi bu man yi.
  15. THIS WAY ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ

Steam:

Attached Files:

• 123.png
      123.png
      File size:
      333.1 KB
      Views:
    • 321.png
      321.png
      File size:
      412.2 KB
      Views:
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  17. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Mhmm, will do.

@THIS WAY ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ kan de xiang ta xu yao ni upload nei xie, ke shi bu neng dang ni de username.

Ni upload wan le wo hui bien cheng zhi neng admins/mods ke yi kan dao de. Suo yi hui hen an quan de.
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I've accepted report but will still need those screenshots to close it.
    Based on what I've already gotten here and regardless of reasons given by the accused the event/scam did happen.

A trade here between the victim and the accused has nothing to do with a 3rd party or never should be dependent on someone else receiving the items traded to give payment towards two different users. IF that was the case the other user (as stated by the accused ) should have dealt with the victim themselves and paid for the items themselves.
    In otherwords I don't believe the excuses.. the accused clearly received items and didn't pay for them - plain and simple.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    Roudydogg1 and a Gentleman like this.
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.