1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198386465985 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Heeskane, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heeskane

Heeskane New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74171442
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198386465985

Victim profile: 76561198108608612

What happened? Description:
    This person was a brokerer, and he asked me if he could broker my tesla coil hetman's headpiece. Well, a bit later he asked me to lend him first 30, then additional 8 keys so he could make a trade with someone. He promised to give them back @11am next day. The day when he was supposed to give those keys back, I sent him a trade offer with all of the items I had given to him. He said that he isn't able to accept the trade yet. I went asleep, and when I woke up, he had removed and blocked me, and sold my items.​

Provide Evidence:
    There are 15 screenshots that hopefully have enough information. If needed I can try to provide more.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
    I need that followed for BOTH the item and key trade.
    Also need to see every trade from April 3rd till now... make sure all of these are in steam client (client URL must be enabled). If you have more than one trade make sure you leave a previous trade in the next screenshot and so on so you have at least one full trade overlaps into the next screenshot.
  3. Heeskane

Heeskane New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74171442
    There you go, please tell me if there's something wrong with them and I'll take new ones, although they should be fine now.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.