1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198406697622 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Skiddy1, Aug 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skiddy1

Skiddy1 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82838468
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198406697622

Victim profile: 76561198125942665

What happened? Description:
    Added me asked for my abduction universal translator for 44 keys he asked for the history i provided him with a backpack.tf history he said he needed to check it via marketplace.tf after talking about it for a bit he said he had "put my trade link into the site" after that i had gotten a trade offer from a market place bot after looking into the bot it happend to be fake it had gone through alot of names mostly just keeping the market place name but changing the numbers i followed the bots only friend that he had it showed up as a high tier trader checking his friends fount alot of bots friended to him not just market place bots​

Provide Evidence:
    Friended me offered me 42 keys for my abuction universal translator he asked if he could check the items history i sent him the history of it from backpack.tf he said he had to check it via marketplace.tf after he "put my link into the site" a bot that had gone by many names mostly the same name but with other numbers at the end the bot wasnt real the bot had a friend that was a very very high tier trader after checking the high tier traders friends list he had alot of bots csgo and tf2 trading site bots all of theses in the screenshots below​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Skiddy1 While I'm accepting this report - please remember to give us info on EVERY other user involved bots or whatever in the same report pls.
    Thanks!
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.