1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198335415805 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by krallzy[B>GenuineItems], Sep 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krallzy[B>GenuineItems]

krallzy[B>GenuineItems] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:102192853
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198335415805

Victim profile: 76561198164651434

What happened? Description:
    He is impersonating me and he impersonated other traders before.
    He also have a comment on his profile made by himself saying that he is being impersonated(when is the impersonator).
    He has private inventory and all the information on his profile is about buying items for money and offering more payment methods than any legit trader lol
    so for sure he is impersonating to scam items.
    https://imgur.com/a/GzOBVsT

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @krallzy[B>GenuineItems] Impersonation you or anyone else isn't a scam - you must show impersonation to DEFRAUD - you didn't do this here.
    The only reason I'm accepting the report as the user did just today impersonate one of the community admins here and a history of such that I was able to find otherwise.
    Be sure to only report users if you A) have contact and they show that intent to defraud or you can prove that they are doing so thru their profile which must be them linking back to YOUR account in some way not just name/profile images.
    Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.