1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198870453091 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GamingAAL, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamingAAL

GamingAAL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:246433061
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198870453091

Victim profile: 76561198453131850

What happened? Description:
    So, my friend send me a video showing a way to get free items by just asking the "guy" to donate, then because i think he already tried it and it worked, i tried it too, when i do the methods this "guy" tell me to do, he send a trade offer of all of items and will send it back with the items he wants to "donate", then i accepted the offer, and he says to send a link to your friends and make them watch the video, like my friend did, then when i'm sending the link to All my friends, my friend told me that he wouldn't send the link, and when my friend ask for refund, the scammer or the guy say, you need 10 keys to get your items back, then when i search for him in TF2 website, he have a really bad rep.
    Here is the proof :
    https://backpack.tf/u/76561198331228358
    https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198331228358

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @GamingAAL You do realize this user is already tagged/banned here?
    There isn't much more if any we can do more to this user...you need to check out users before you add them and avoid users like this just ignore the add and move on.
    I suggest you report the video to youtube as its fraud related to start with.
    I'll likely add this one last note to this user but after that no more reports will be reviewed for them.
    Report them to Valve if you haven't already also.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.