1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198211597949 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by J A H (The Music Man TF2), Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J A H (The Music Man TF2)

J A H (The Music Man TF2) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:427695952
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198211597949

Victim profile: 76561198815657633

What happened? Description:
    Ok so basicaly this man added me and i blocked him for like a couple of months and today i decided to unblock him, he had lately sent a message asking if i was still there to which i responded "ye" he then asked if i wat "busy" which i said "nah" too, he wanted to know if my items were up for trade, the ones he wanted to know were a Circling Peace Sign Sober Stuntman (that i dont have" a Strange Specialized Killstreak Festive Eyelander and my Taunt: Kazotsky Kick for his Terror-Watt A Hat to Kill for. he then asked if they were glitched or not because he has "lost investments because of glitched items" and then told me he wants to verify these items with a steam official (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304001792/) who i had a feeling was fake.
    after that i just started arguing with his alternate (probably) account and they both unfriended me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. J A H (The Music Man TF2)

J A H (The Music Man TF2) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:427695952
    oh i forgot to add these

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2019
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @J A H (The Music Man TF2) It is critical you check users out BEFORE accepting friend requests..this user is already banned/tagged here - has been for months.
    Nothing more we can really do to them.
    If you check the user out here before accepting add invite - you see they are tagged just ignore/delete them and move on.. highly advise this to avoid being put into this situation in the future.
    I'll likely add this one final note to the user after that any new reports will be archived on the spot.
    Nothing else needed at this time. Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.