1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198880148216 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Niidzy, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niidzy

Niidzy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88423219
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198880148216

Victim profile: 76561198137112166

What happened? Description:
    Found Rehkop on Steam, he wanted to buy my knife. I trusted him based on the comments on his Steam page and the pictures of his 'proof'. After sending the knife, he claimed that he couldn't send under 500 euros from his bank, and said that I needed to trade other skins I had (both trades shown in pictures). I went first, and he sent me a screenshot of his Paypal activity page that showed him sending me the money and said that it would take 1-5 business days. The screenshot included a transaction ID. I called Paypal and gave them the transaction ID and the customer service rep told me that the transaction ID couldn't be found. I told him this (he surprisingly hasn't blocked me) and he became very defensive and still claimed that I was getting the money. I also haven't received any email from Paypal which I would have gotten if he actually sent the money.​

Provide Evidence:
    Picture 1: Initial agreement on the knife for sale and the price. View attachment 713623

Picture 2: Again agreeing on price, he sends me his trade link so I couldn't send to the wrong user

View attachment 713624

Picture 3: Agreement on sending him extra skins in order for him to send, what he claimed, the minimum allowed he was able to send

View attachment 713625

Picture 4: Picture of Paypal transaction list to show payment wasn't recieved

View attachment 713626

Picture 5: Proof both trades were accepted

View attachment 713628

Picture 6: Proof I identified the person (Karambit Autotronic and M4A4 Neo-Noir are still in his inventory)

View attachment 713629

Attached Files:

2. Rehkop #Buying

Rehkop #Buying Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:459941244
    Is this some kind of joke? Why you don't share this as well:

Attached Files:

3. Rehkop #Buying

Rehkop #Buying Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:459941244
    Also which evidence you have to support to claim paypal transaction is fake? No any paypal employee will discuss informations on transaction id, its clearly stated on paypal privacy policy, don't believe me look it up. You're saying it ''should be red'' while on your transactions minus amounts are not red lol. Also how is that paypal history showing that, it belongs to you or not other accounts? I could ask more questions but its really not needed because you're still in in my friendlist, i've told you how many days needed for transaction via bank wire, i even told you if you don't get any i'll either find the send funds again when they back to me or i can just send the knife back.

So i would like close this thread because i clearly didn't scammed anybody! This report affecting my business. It shows like i did scammed somebody. If you don't get payment until 19th or if i don't send you the payment with any other way or if i don't send your knife back on that time, ye you can file any report or claim you like but now? Day later we agreed, talked you while we are STILL FRIENDS ON STEAM opening this? This is just absurd.

Attached Files:

• mort.png
      mort.png
      File size:
      294.2 KB
      Views:
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Niidzy
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for several days beginning with the date before this trade.. full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HEREā€¦NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Rehkop #Buying If you wish to provide counter evidence you can do so with a full screen of the transaction and a full screen of your paypal activity... not a cropped image like you did above, will not be accepted.
  6. Niidzy

Niidzy New User

Steam:
    Uploaded pictures of Paypal activity, trade inventory history, and also included a screenshot of a very active Paypal volunteer advisor telling me to call customer service and ask about the transaction ID.

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I believe those images are cut off at the bottom.. if on windows task bar should be showing as well.
    Please retake and upload again.
  8. Niidzy

Niidzy New User

Steam:
    Apologies, my task bar was set to auto-hide. I'm also unsure why the printscreen key captured both of my monitors this time.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2019
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.