1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198336154705 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Juniper Autumn, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juniper Autumn

Juniper Autumn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24142840
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198336154705

Victim profile: 76561198008551408

What happened? Description:
    Similar to this report https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198170581802-none-no-items.188676/

The user messaged me, claiming they had wrongfully reported me and panicking about the potential repercussions, they provided me a rather useless screenshot of their account with the community warning on it and then a link to another account simply saying "Add her and explain", I wasn't sure where else to go honestly and I apologise if this counts as spam or similar but I wanted to be certain that you knew.

A full transcript of our chat has been provided below, if I have made any mistakes or I am missing anything then please let me know and I will do my best to fix that.​

Provide Evidence:

[11:32]
    Drakalian the Dragon King:
    hey
    hey

[11:33]
    Juniper Autumn:
    Hey :D

[11:33]
    can we talk for awhile please cause i may did something wrong on a accident

[11:34]
    Juniper Autumn:
    I can't do voice because no mic at the moment but can do text D: what happened?

[11:34]
    cause i might reported you for having duplicated items on the ticket that i send to the steam support and they said that your account will be ban

[11:35]
    Juniper Autumn:
    wait what? how?

[11:35]
    i'm panicking i'm trying to report that user that took my items but when i made a steam support and review it it was a wrong steam profile

[11:36]
    Juniper Autumn:
    You can send another ticket to say it wasn't me and i'm sure they will look into it more thoroughly before they ban anyone

76561198218525713 this is his id and this is your id 76561198008551408 as you can see its kinda the same but when i check it again it was a wrong steam profile that i reported to the support and that's why i take action immediatly by messaging them to removed the report because its wasn't the user that i'm supposed to report

Juniper Autumn:
    *nods* I understand and appreciate you telling me honestly

[11:37]
    i tried to tell them that i reported a wrong person but they are not listening to me
    yes its true mate
    i didn't mean to report you i was trying to report someone else

[11:37]
    Juniper Autumn:
    Can you send me the link to the ticket maybe? or a screenshot so i can see what is happening?
    Maybe I can get in touch with someone on their end and let them know

[11:38]
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....468/A5FFB0D96BC057A5261CBD3AA305DF3A8C3FE8BD/

i didn't even want to spam them but he isn't responding and i got the account alert on my account
    the support admin he also put a community ban on my account for spamming
    im truly sorry for this trouble please don't be mad
    i don't know what to do here if you get ban

[11:39]
    Juniper Autumn:
    I'm not mad at all I promise
    I am sure everything will be fine, I will see if I can reach out to them as well to help show that it was an honest mistake
    Something similar happened to a friend of mine recently with their payment method so hopefully it will be a similar reaction that they will drop it and let everyone carry on

[11:40]
    can you please help me explain to the support that i didn't mean to report you bro i swear i didn't meant to report you
    i dont know what to do here im really sorry

[11:41]
    Juniper Autumn:
    Of course of course just try and calm yourself down okay? I promise I am not angry and there is no need to panid :)
    panic*

[11:41]
    can you add her and tell her please that i reported you by accident i was reporting someone else that trying to scam me and tell her to removed the account alert on my account
    i don't know if this case will not be fix
    i could kill myself right now

[11:42]
    Juniper Autumn:
    Now now don't need to go to any extremes here, we will get this fixed in no time
    well, as long as it takes for them to reply because it is steam support XD

[11:43]
    can you just add her T_T
    and help me to explain please

[11:44]
    Juniper Autumn:
    I don't have a name that I can add, you've given me the ID of the person you were trying to report which was a he and that's it

[11:44]
    Steam Community :: ()
    ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ l ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ l ʀᴇᴅᴅɪᴛ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ l sᴛᴇᴀᴍ sᴜʙsᴄʀɪʙᴇʀ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ l ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴄʏ ᴘᴏʟɪᴄʏ l ʟᴇɢᴀʟ ɪɴғᴏ l Valve | Security | █║▌│█│║▌║││█║║
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257147079/

here can you add her
    did you already add her T_T

[11:46]
    Juniper Autumn:
    Wait why am I adding this random person? surely we should be talking with steam support?
    Also what was the reasoning behind your account being blocked? did it say anything in that link shown in the screenshot

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks, will review again soon - nothing else needed at this time and there is no need to post anything more.
    Feel free to review what you have provided and take the time to see what things you can do to prevent running into users like this in the future.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.