1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report:

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by I had Snu Snu, Apr 8, 2012.

1. I had Snu Snu

I had Snu Snu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27734563
    I was not scammed nor was anyone else here, but this seems very scam like to me. How does he determine your increase in chance based on what you give and such? I could not get his ID or anything because he did not show up in my player list (hax?) so I could not find him in the database. I don't know if this is good or anything for a report, but I don't want this kid to do any damage.

Some copy and paste action with unimportant stuff edited out, I will keep it all if you need it, but it is from the same block of text.

"Theclaw2 : Anyone want to raffle for a key to join give me a scrap and to increase your chanse of winning give me somethin better
    Theclaw2 : Anyone want to raffle for a key to join give me a scrap and to increase your chanse of winning give me somethin better
    Theclaw2 : or we can raffle for something else
    Theclaw2 : Anyone want to raffle for a key to join give me a scrap and to increase your chanse of winning give me somethin better"
  2. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8988868
    Please read the guide on how to properly format a report.