1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197989937521 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by popdog, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. popdog

popdog New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3817774
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197989937521

Victim profile: 76561197967901277

What happened? Description:
    Eclipse contacted me via CSGO lounge where i had a trade open asking if i wanted to sell my ST Flip knife Slaughter FN via paypal. we arranged the trade via steamchat (see screenshots) and i traded him my knife and told him my paypal email however no payment was ever made to me. he then blocked me on steam and changed his profile so that it shows no links to any trading rep pages or anything including the cashrep page.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are the screenshots, i did not notice before but the guy has annother open dispute on his account here: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.96797/

Attached Files:

2. eclipse`

eclipse` New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14835896
    See previous thread.
  3. popdog

popdog New User

Steam:
    The previous thread has no bearing on this scam and also the screenshot you posted only covers the 1st through to 5th of april whereas this scam took place on the 18th please post the screenshot for the rest of the month aswell :)))
  4. eclipse`

eclipse` New User

Steam:
    Not posting anything until requested to, you blind, naive person.
  5. eclipse`

eclipse` New User

Steam:
    Posting in advance since I might not be present for a couple of days.

Attached Files:

6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @popdog

Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:
    1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.
    Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.
  7. popdog

popdog New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

8. popdog

popdog New User

Steam:
    screeenshot with cursor

Attached Files:

9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.