1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Resolved Scam Report

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Tod The Boob, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Tod The Boob

Tod The Boob Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63951127
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    How was it resolved? you never replied to the report and neither did the victim stating anything of the sort.
    We don't remove reports either.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    Lava likes this.
  3. Tod The Boob

Steam:
    The victim replied on the post if you scroll down https://gyazo.com/1d7a4a7810f939add1fa26781ab8730c
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Right but what I'm asking is no explaination - no chat between you and the victim about the resolution.
    Why didn't you reply to the report then?

Also the resolution appears to have been made 2 days later...why not within hours?
  5. Tod The Boob

Steam:
    We talked through steam about the issue, and im unsure why it had taken 2 days. And I hadn't replied to the report because I only made an account after they made the 2nd post, so I didn't realize, and still don't realize, that I had to reply.
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Why don't you talk it over within the report itself, instead of general discussion here? Just because you two talked it over doesn't mean we have appropriate records to indicate it was resolved.

By the way, here's a useful guide on how to deal with unconfirmed reports: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/getting-unconfirmed-reports-off-your-profile.132727/
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**