1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Safe trade or scam?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by TomatoSenpai, Jul 25, 2018.

1. TomatoSenpai

TomatoSenpai New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:178794746
    Hi everyone! I just received a trade offer from a guy, he wanted my Artic Warfare Police PHOBOS and my Music Kit (Java Havanna Funkaloo) for his Toxic Gloves and the Patriotic Motorcycle Helmet. The problem here is the next one, I noticed that both items don't have the frame/border colored. I also noticed that the game isn't shown. His inventory is private so i had to check both items in the Steam market. And found some stuff. I have few screenshots.

Here is the deal.
    [​IMG]
    Notice the frame.

Here you can see the colored text and the logo of the game and name. Both are non-existent in the trade.
    [​IMG]

Here is one of my items, with the frame and color.
    [​IMG]

I don't have more info, except that he's offering a little bit more expensive items. Just a little bit. Greetings.
  2. TomatoSenpai

TomatoSenpai New User

Steam:
  3. TomatoSenpai

TomatoSenpai New User

Steam:
    U.U I still need advice
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Sorry, we don't make price assessments. You'll have to decide on your own whether those H1Z1 items are worth your 2 CS:GO items. As a general rule of thumb, if an offer sounds too good to be true, you should assume it is.

If you're concerned about whether he's offering legit items, you should click on the tiny arrow in the lower-right corner to view the item in his inventory or inspect in game, to make sure you're actually getting what he's offering.
    1ANOI3F.png

I'm afraid beyond that, I can't understand what you're asking. Are you using a translator?
    TomatoSenpai likes this.