1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Sanyo -Rep scammer

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Neurb, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Neurb

Neurb New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:114349025
    I sent my knife without having added his item and he simply blocked me and changed the name put everything private etc. I explained to him all right I said that I could keep the Ak that I also sent Aquamarine Revenge MW 20 € but that he would give me back the knife, somebody help me? The knife is an M9 Autotronic BS Stattrack 250 € someone explains to you, the knife has a very large sentimental value

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Screenshot_20180120-124708.png 730_screenshots_20171023161958_1.jpg
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I've removed the Steam ID to the user you posted about here..
    You sending a one sided trade offer to someone isn't exactly a scam here - you even had to confirm it on your phone to go thru so not only did you submit to the trade once but twice.
    Without any additional context it wouldn't be something we here at Steamrep could review anyway.
    Sorry to say but this is something of a learning lesson for you as the items don't get returned now by Valve on the event of a successful trade.
    http://store.steampowered.com/news/20631/
  3. Neurb

Neurb New User

Steam:
    What i can do so? Ive send so many trades to so many people once i did the same and the guy return me the item this is a prove he scames...
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This doesn't prove anything other than the fact that you shouldn't send one sided trade offers to random users if that is the case...see for all we know there was additional conversation for a trade like this and your trying to frame the user therefore not something we can review without proper context.
    So in the future don't send users one sided trade offers if you did in fact do this...message the user or better yet add them and discuss the trade properly.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What you provided is NOT A SCAM (without additional context). YOU, YOURSELF, SENT THE OFFER.
  6. Neurb

Neurb New User

Steam:
    What i need to show? Conversation? He blocked me, ive send a case with a message he reject, he blocked my tradelink not one sided of the trade he never send me a trade before that was a mistake from me but why he accept? Dont deserve those mistakes, doesnt make sense sorry il be quiet, i lose 300€ and i keep quiet ok, not even worry about it, no one knows ehat i fight for that, the stream dono subs everything
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    YOUR MISTAKE IS NOT A SCAM. (without additional context)
  8. Neurb

Neurb New User

Steam:
    Ok i dont he give me the item back?
  9. Neurb

Neurb New User

Steam:
    Why* dont he gave me the item back
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    DOES NOT MATTER, YOU MESSED UP, YOUR LOSS. SCUMMY? YES. SCAM? NO.
  11. Neurb

Neurb New User

Steam:
    Bro dont u understand what i said? He accepted the trade blocked me and lie to me, he said "i have childrens i need clothes for them, but ok i have nothing to prove so i have no reason
  12. Neurb

Neurb New User

Steam:
    I send offer with nothing he accepted so no scam ok, i dont even discuss have a good one ty for ur time
  13. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Accepting a trade that is sent to you is not a scam.
    Lying to someone is not a scam.

WIthout additional proof such as an agreement that was broken, there is insufficient evidence for us to mark someone as a scammer.
  14. Neurb

Neurb New User

Steam:
    What i call him for? Sucker? Create a section for that i dont really no, what is he
  15. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    What? I don't understand what you wanted to say with this sentence. You rushed for a trade and sent a one sided trade offer to the user, as already said by multiple staff members that's not a scam. You made a mistake then accept the consequences that the other user was scummy and didn't return your items. Arguing here in the general section of the forums won't do any good for you and nobody here can help you retrieve your items that you traded away.
  16. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    If there was no agreement and then no backing out of said agreement or no failure to hold said agreement up then it does not belong on SteamRep.

There may be other communities in CSGO trading that have policies that provide reward or punishment as an incentive to return blank-offered items. One of them may even be an SR Partner!

Unfortunately for you, your situation is not something we deal with as it is not considered a scam.