1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted scammer scamed me with paypal

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by pvpskillz, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pvpskillz

pvpskillz New User

2. pvpskillz

pvpskillz New User

also i no 10 keys isnt that much to some rich people but im pretty poor and 10 keys was all i had
  3. ACC 430

ACC 430 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41970611
    AS I already told you, I got an impersonator. I did post on your OP post, but I found keys for cheaper, and deleted you.

This guy used my name before, and he even used a very similar custom url as mine. My url used to be AC430, and his is ac43o.

I changed my url and and profile name to avoid further complications.

I can make my profile public upon request, for now its friends only.

So heres the link to the scammer:
    steamID: RAWR steamID32: STEAM_0:1:45872397 steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052010523 customURL: steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198052010523
  4. pvpskillz

pvpskillz New User

i went to his profile its not the guy i traded with i traded with you. you profiles look nothing alike u had 3 pages of rep and he has no friends. so stop telling me that and i can delete this thread so u dont get marked if u give me my 10 keys back or my 14 dollars
  5. ACC 430

ACC 430 New User

Steam:
    I started doubting the legitimacy of this report. Now I'm thinking that you may be working with the impersonator to file in a false report, and try to make me give you 10 keys just so you can cancel the report.

Also, you need to stop spreading around fake info and posting on my friends walls. And of course, stop adding my friends and trying to convince them I'm not trust-worthy.

I still have lots of people I traded with (both items and cash) friended, so I you are still not convinced I'll invite you to a group chat with them, and they'll tell you how an awesome experience trading with me is like.

Attached Files:

6. pvpskillz

pvpskillz New User

i tradede with YOU on the 12th not the imposter and if your so eager to prove it wasnt you theres a way for you to check and take a screenshot. just go to your inventory and to the upper right it should say invetory history. click hat and scroll to the 12th and see if you got 10 keys for free from me its not that hard if your not lieing about then take a screenshot and post it here.
  7. ACC 430

ACC 430 New User

Steam:
    Here:
    And Here: map - Copy.png map.png
  8. pvpskillz

pvpskillz New User

also take one that shows both the trade from 7:59- 9:13 so i no your not leaving anything out
  9. ACC 430

ACC 430 New User

Steam:
    I'll do a few trade to move the previous trades down then. I did not leave anything out, as I included everything from the 11th to the 14th.
  10. ACC 430

ACC 430 New User

Steam:
    I was on my netbook watching a movie, and Steam doesnt fit to my screen very well.

After I got on my desktop and did a few successful trades with trust-worthy buyers, I managed to move the inventory history moved down a bit.

So here are all the trades I did within 7:59- 9:13 as you wished.

1.png
  11. Rice_5

Rice_5 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33709694
    DUDE I was just scammed by this user again. except now he made a new account with lots of rep somehow and he just scammed me out of a sf scatter.. I'm about to get his whole freaking ip address banned from everything
  12. ACC 430

ACC 430 New User

Steam:
    You sure you didnt make an alt just to post this?
  13. ACC 430

ACC 430 New User

Steam:
    Heres a screenshot I taken after your alt claims I scammed him.

Copy (3) of puppies.jpg
  14. Rice_5

Rice_5 New User

Steam:
    Are you trying to lie? I'm pretty sure it was you. Okay then if you think that you are being impersonated then make your profile public. The guy that I was trading with had a private profile. After that let me see your profile.
  15. ACC 430

ACC 430 New User

Steam:
    Are you trying to lie? I'm pretty sure you are lieing. Okay then if you think you are not a liar, then say sorry and delete your posts. I havent traded you at all yesterday, as the screenshot in my previous post suggests. After you take a closer look at the screenshots and previous post, I expect an apology.
  16. Rice_5

Rice_5 New User

Steam:
    Hey Buddy, ever heard of something in the world called photoshop? Unless you can prove it through live screensharing then please shut up. First of all you're avoiding my original demands of making your profile public, why would that be? Maybe because you in fact ARE the suspected scammer and you've just been trying to act innocent to get the admins off your back? One measly screenshot doesnt prove crap, but looking at your profile will verify either my claim or yours. If you really want to drag this out then please bring on the rain. Maybe you should have thought twice before messing with innocent people in the world
  17. ACC 430

ACC 430 New User

Steam:
    Hi buddy, ever heard of computer generated images? Unless you look at my profile, even with a video of my inventory wont convince you. First of all, I dont want anybody annoying people that are on my friends list, which happened before. Maybe you are just too paranoid and you are trying to rip me off? One random post doesnt prove crap, but looking at my profile will verify either my claim or yours. If you really want to know the truth Ill show you my profile. Maybe you should of thought twice before messing with an innocent, reputable, and trusted trader in TF2.

You got a few hours before my profile turns 'Good Friends and Trusted Buyer / Sellers' again.

And if that doesnt mean anything to you, I dont know what will.
  18. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    Melkor likes this.
  19. ACC 430

ACC 430 New User

Steam:
  20. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam: