1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Improper Format Scammer selling loadout keys for 49.95$ game is ftp

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dr.Evil, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Dr.Evil

Dr.Evil New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18764015
    Victim - http://steamcommunity.com/id/dmakar22/

Scammer - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mishika1989

The trade started in a game called spiral knights he wanted to trade through steam the game called loadout which can be found from loadout.com. I didn't trust him so he gave me the key and I activated it to see if it was a beta or not and it is. He claimed it was a full game which its not (beta). He then says wtf when I said brb because I was asking my friend (magma claw) who has good rep on here about the game and he told me it was a huge scam. While I was talking to my friend he goes and threatens me by reporting me in for scamming and taking a 50$ game which is $0 (free-to-play) game. He claims the game is worth 50$ and its not, when I asked him about it and provided the loadout.com site where it says it free-to-play. He says you got it wrong and says its not a pay-to-play game which he was trying to confuse me. Afterwards he tries to scam me with the play of words, by saying his keys were 1-2 months old and came from his pro-gamer friend who is supposley a developer of the game and he is a moderator which they are both not. His friend bought 4-5 keys for 50$ and tried to scam me out of $50.00. He probably has did this before with other users. Be warned, he has a play with words thinking you are stupid.
  2. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
  3. Dr.Evil

Dr.Evil New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18764015
    Thanks I'm going to repost this in the format. I didn't know.