1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Search Users Via Displayed Country

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Digiquo, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Digiquo

Digiquo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37117617
    I need a way to search users based on their chosen country that displays on their Steam profile (whether that's their actual location or not). I am conducting a project that is absolutely dependent on location information, and Steam Rep is the only site I can think of that might offer this service. If anyone could direct me to a different website that does offer this service, that would also be greatly appreciated.
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    SteamRep doesn't offer this service. You can use the Steam API to do this yourself.
  3. Digiquo

Digiquo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37117617
    Thanks. I guess it's a good thing I decided to take Intro to HTML this semester.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    There are steam groups based on countries. Don't know if you are specifically interested in 1 country or just specific countries or need that information along the account or w/e.
    The named countries on steam profiles turn often out to be not true (claiming to be from the USA, while really from somewhere else). Also I've seen on friends the most odd countries they could find, so that information is next to useless imo from the Steam API.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.