1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Should i report a scam even if hes steamrep profile is banned?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Barlan, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Barlan

Barlan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:192122716
    An impersonator tried to scam me, but he is already banned on steamrep, we thought we had the real one but got fooled when i looked more closely on the profile levels and found out it was an impersonator. Should i still report him, we got all the evidence we need to do so. But seeing as he is already steamrep banned, would it be any sense?

TD;LR: Sorry for asking, but im curious if i should report him or not if hes banned on steamrep.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    If the user is already tagged you should have just reported them to Valve and ignored the friend invite.
    We really wish users would check a user out prior to ACCEPTING a friend request vs go 30minutes into a conversation then do it.
    If the user is already tagged there isn't nothing more we can do to them but you can still report them, if that makes sense.
    If they are tagged multiple times the report will get archived as we won't keep stacking things on them.