1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid So i have been banned for Private inventory.

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by D-Day, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Day

D-Day New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18645019
    I've been banned for having a "private" inventory . When i started trading , i didn't know how to do it , and before i could do it , i stopped playing TF2 and trading. Now i tried to join a "TBNGC" Server i showed that i have been banned from TF2 Outpost and all offical servers. Here is the text from http://www.tf2outpost.com/banned I hope you can help me so i can play TF2 on my favorite server agian :>

You have been banned by Glubbable~ for permanently with the following reason:

This player's profile or inventory is set to private ('friends only' is not sufficient, it has to be 'public').

If you wish to appeal your ban, please enter some detailed information about why you believe you have been unfairly banned into the textbox below and an admin will contact you back through this page or via Steam. This can be a distressing process, but please keep in mind that if you are rude to admins or moderators during your appeal, your ban will be extended indefinitely.
    Ban.jpg
  2. D-Day

D-Day New User

Steam:
    If you mark the part after " You have been banned " you can see the " invisible" text .
  3. Maddux

Maddux New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20658158
  4. D-Day

D-Day New User

Steam:
    If you could , i would like to ask for instructions on how to do that :>
  5. D-Day

D-Day New User

Steam:
    Set my profile to public , that is.
  6. D-Day

D-Day New User

Steam:
    I figured it out. ;
  7. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    This is not a SteamRep issue. You need to get in contact with TF2OutPost for your unban.
  8. D-Day

D-Day New User

Steam:
    I have contacted an admin about this issue. It has been cleared up .
  9. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Thanks, marking this as invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.