1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Sold a duped Genuine Robo-Sandvich at TF2WH at full price

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by [SÐ] 亗 JùñGLé, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [SÐ] 亗 JùñGLé

[SÐ] 亗 JùñGLé New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36011847
    Hi,
    I was sold a duped genuine Robo-Sandvich at full price on TF2WH.com and they refuse to facilitate an exchange. They stated that they do not discern between duped and non-duped items. As such they willingly sell duped items at full price with no forewarning of this policy nor of the item's status. In response to SIVARTZ |RAWR[A] 's appraisal of 1/2 price of a non-duped version, they stated that he is trying to play me for a cheap deal and will quickly resell it at full price.
    Unfortunately, the item history didn't update for an extended period of time for me to see it's status until it was too late. It looked clean at first.
    Despite not advertising their policy of selling duped items without disclosure or price adjustments, they refuse to help me, stating that if they helped me, they would have to help everyone that unwittingly bought a regularly priced duplicate.
    They also lowered the stock limit after I asked for assistance on their forum. They are overstock with no way to trade the duped item back at a loss.
    Item History:
    http://backpack.tf/item/1123702138
    The item is in my backpack AND the previous listed owner's backpack

TF2WH Thread:
    http://forum.tf2wh.com/threads/sold-a-duped-genuine-robo-sandvich-at-full-price.4674/#post-35038

2. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    This is something you'll have to work out with WH directly, which you already are, making this even more of a false effort. We can't help you.

There is nothing shady about that, hardly anyone ever lists their items as dupes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.