1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Someone tried to scammed me with one of those false your account is in danger of getting banned

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ANDROLIKOS, May 31, 2019.

1. ANDROLIKOS

ANDROLIKOS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:209156849
    hi I recently got someone who was in my friend list for long I dint even knew he was involucrated in such behaviour, the steam profile is this one
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    he told me that my steam profile was in danger and i needed to contact another user for an item check or something like that, this never happened to me before so I was unawere of what was happening, he showed me screenshots from steamrep with the danger icon so I first fell for it, then I went to steam rep to check my profile and saw that there was no problem with my steam profile, so I just blocked them both, so this is the supossed steam admin (scammer) the first user lured me to for the item check:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    nothing else just wanted to tell this so inocent users dont fall for it, if you see these 2 profiles just block them and go on
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2019
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691