1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Sorry, you have been blocked

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by razor7877, Jul 30, 2016.

1. razor7877

razor7877 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:93109350
    You are unable to access steamrep.com[​IMG]
    That's what I got when I try to submit my report... What can I do?

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    That error is a result of a reverse proxy service called Cloudflare filtering out suspected malicious traffic before it hits our server. You can think of it like a specialized firewall. If Cloudflare believes (and it can be wrong), based on the contents of your report, that you're trying to hack the site, it may block your input before our servers have any chance to process it.

If you can get an ID for the error you're receiving, someone may be able to figure out what caused it. I don't personally have access to the filter rules. Otherwise, you'll have to tweak your report and try submitting again until it lets you. It shouldn't block you from the site entirely for trying. Note, you may have to remove all 3rd-party pictures such as Imgur and Gyazo, and upload those directly as attachments.

Another thing that sometimes works is if you submit a mostly empty report and then reply with the rest of the information.
  3. razor7877

razor7877 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:93109350
    "Another thing that sometimes works is if you submit a mostly empty report and then reply with the rest of the information." I tried that but it didn't worked, so I made a paste on pastebin.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You'll have to get it posted in the report. We don't honor evidence hosted on 3rd-party websites. Maybe try with fewer quotation marks and remove the *'s.