1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted SR Scammer 76561198049853205 Perverted Sloth

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Cornhole, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Cornhole

Cornhole Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44793738
    | steamname: Perverted Sloth
    | steamID32: ???
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049853205
    | customURL: steamcommunity.com/id/abcdefglol
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198049853205
    More than a year ago I was commited of Scamming. This was true. But I was told to come back a year later and appeal: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/subject-76561198049853205-cornhole-sop-scammer.2085/
    But throughout that time I have not been playing tf2, I have been playing minecraft. I got moderator on a popular server that has had a total of 3 million players on it. And one of my jobs is to ban people who try stealing others accounts... While doing this it reminded me of this. I just had to appeal, because I want to play tf2 more, and go into more servers without this tag, and show I am not a scammer anymore.

2. Cornhole

Steam:
    So is anyone going to read this? It has been a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ week, and all you need to f✿✿✿ign do is read this, and un scammer tag me. Its that f✿✿✿ign easy. I waited a year for this, I have been patient, but now its been a week and u f✿✿✿ers arent taking to account I waitied a year and a half for this.
  3. oap

oap New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52795061
    With that kind of language they'll never unmark you.
  4. Maddux

Maddux New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20658158
    These things take time. You committed a really quite serious offence, impersonation of a valve employee. Appeals take weeks to months to be processed, but they all do get taken care of at some point and time. An easy way to avoid this system is don't scam in the first place.
  5. Perplexion ™ IDLING

Perplexion ™ IDLING New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33173510
    lol this is ridiculous. The admins of SR are always very busy and cannot get to reports/appeals for over a month. You raging about your situation is not going to change anything.
    In my opinion, you waiting a year and a half isn't enough, you obviously don't regret what you did, and you are extremely rude to the people who have the power to un-ban you.
    You really don't seem sorry at all.
  6. Cornhole

Steam:
    I do not seem sorry? Well I was told 1 year, and now I want to appeal, after 1 year, and it has been, 1 year, and guess what, this is longer than 1 year, so there goes that post that said It would be removed in 1 YEAR.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Reread the post, nowhere did it say it would be removed in one year, only that it would be denied for no less then one year at witch time, you can re appeal it down pending no other incidents. locking until an admin take the appeal.
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am going to honor the original agreement and downgrade your tag to a caution, if not for that, I would have denied based on your attitude in this thread. I will not allow another further downgrade tho.
    Please note, further transgressions, may result in you being retagged.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**