1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

(SR SCAMMER) I regret my actions.

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Big Angry Cloud_LT, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Angry Cloud_LT

Big Angry Cloud_LT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32175759
    I just wanted to know, if there's any way you can get back to being normal on steamrep if you're marked as a SR SCAMMER. I mean is there like a punishment you take or something, i could do anything.

This is my story if it helps in any way:

So I've been playing TF2 for a long time now, but i was taking a break back in 2012, then i came back in like the end of july/beggining of august 2012 and this "friend" wrote to me, hey i've got an idea how we can get rich and stuff, and i like started scamming "him". Now, we didn't have much luck, but the first thing i scammed was a Blizzardy Storm Baker Boy, and you know we were like happy and all that, but like a week later i saw that i got an SR SCAMMER status on steamrep, which got me thinking, and i tried to do scamming as less as possible, and after some time i quit, now i didn't really care about the status, since it had no big influence on my tf2 experience, but then I actually got my first unusual for a B.M.O.C i won at tf2r.com (can provide links for that, if needed) and then i started unusual trading. Everything was going well, until one day (6 months after my report on STEAMREP) a guy posted "you're marked as an SR SCAMMER on steamrep" on one of my trades, which ruined everything for me, i got banned on TF2OP. Today is the day that happened and all I want to know if i can get back to the way things were.
  2. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
  3. Big Angry Cloud_LT

Big Angry Cloud_LT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32175759
    Yes, I know that, but is it even worth trying if I confessed that I scammed, I believe I'm going to get something like "Your actions cannot be reverted nor your reputation.
  4. wic

wic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1874586
    You make it seem as if it was just a funny thing to do. Some person was probably rly mad/sad after you stole his unusual...
    So you just kept on doing it? What should we understand from "as less as possible"?

Plus, the first thing to do before you even appeal, is to pay back whatever you stole from other traders...
  5. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    Sadly, you will never be able to go back to the "way things were" until everyone you have ever scammed is refunded, and you supply evidence of this.

Afterwards you may post an appeal which may still be denied, cause you did in fact scam people out of their hats.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.