1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid SR scammer?

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Marz zung, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Marz zung

Marz zung New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30650146
    what does this mean i have been recently tagged as one. I know that thid isnt the appeal forum but i posted on that and it got rejected with no explanation 2 times. On the how to appeal thread it said post the appeal and wait for an admin to add you to discuss and talk about it. This did not happen. I know all of you are thinking why should we trust this scammer but i have never cause any scamming or tried to with the intent to. I have just got into unusual tradinh and noe im banned from all the unusual trading sites. I have been having great fun trading and not causing anyone harm. Please may someone explain my situation
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    From what I gather..the first thread you made was rejected since you didn't provide anything that was asked which was the trade history with http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057416046

So when you said no explanation twice that is a false statement..this is the reason it was rejected. The other thread much like this one isn't following procedure.
    Clearly on that first post you were asked to provide that history, in this case it was being discussed and you didn't follow thru.

Making a thread like this won't help the situation which from what I gather is guilty by association so best to delete those guys from your list..retract any false reps you made or reps in general to those scammers and wait it out a while...come back in a month and perhaps then the issue can be revisited.

That's my take on it...
  3. Marz zung

Marz zung New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30650146
    K thanks i deleted the guys you said to delete but i also found my trade history with him but i couldnt tell the guy cause the thread was deleted too soon and nobody followed up on me not even one add. And sorry if im making useless threads just trying to clear my name and be heard as i harmed nobody r scammed someone. I also appreciate your take on the situation at least someone bothered to listen to me thanks. And is there a way to ddelete this thread i realise that i am annoying people with it as you said its useless.
  4. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005