1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid SR Scamming Explaination

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Atomic_Bottle, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atomic_Bottle

Atomic_Bottle Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44982500
    Listen the reason why this happened is because I stole my dad's credit card to buy the items, and have been grounded from even looking at steam for 6 months or more, my dad was fortunate enough to be able to get the money back though, and all I want to say is I'm sorry, please I'll do whatever it takes to make this right, I just want to go back on the server that I loved to go on all the time, Please I'll do anything to go back D':>
  2. NCPereira

NCPereira New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35293815
  3. Atomic_Bottle

Atomic_Bottle Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44982500
    Ok First off I may need a step by step tutorial on how to do that, because it says I have insufficient privileges to post here

And second how am I supposed to remember the people and items that I need to give back D:
  4. NCPereira

NCPereira New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35293815
    The link I posted above has a step by step tutorial on how to do it. You just need to read it.

Well, I don't know if this helps, but you can always check your trade history. Just go to your profile > Inventory > View Inventory History.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.