1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Starting "Admin Edit"

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Namelessly, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Namelessly

Namelessly New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52776977
    Admin Edit: This isn't a place to advertise such.
    Your text was hidden minus the last part.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Thanks in advance for all those who respond!
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I've removed much of that content - This isn't a place to post for that activity.
  3. Namelessly

Namelessly New User

Steam:
    Alright, although keep in mind his post was not meant as advertisement only as an inquiry towards rep requirements for money/key transactions. Is there any other place on this forum in which such a post would be appropriate?
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    No -this site is not for that kinda activity.

Not sure what you mean by "his post was not meant...." are you talking in the 3rd person?
  5. Namelessly

Namelessly New User

Steam:
    Lol. No, I meant "this". Was typing on my phone at the time. Also, what exactly do you mean by "that kind of activity"? Isn't this a steam trading rep site? Isn't the purpose to establish a reputation or in this case getting informed on the subject?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    No SteamRep doesn't exist to establish a reputation. Goals are to educate for safe trading - tags issued from fraud reporting is a warning for others to view when they research whom they trade with. Even researching those that aren't tagged that make reports here sometimes helps users decide if the situation is safe.