1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Status Clean but Banned ! WHY ???

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by CO2, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CO2

CO2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38410230
    hi friends , i recently started trading i never cheat or smthing like that , my profile is clean u can check that , but i am facing a problem , whenever i try logg in to steamtrades or steamgifts it says u have been banned . I dont know y i m banned . my profile ID is 76561198037086188
  2. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    Try contacting the admins of those respective websites. As far as I recall, there isn't much SteamRep can do about other communities decisions.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Indeed, check on those respective communities. Look at their names and check their websites. we can't help you with 'm.
  4. Rob

Rob New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4565259
    It's probably the wrestlemania avatar
    Suttles likes this.
  5. Desu

Desu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33113755
    Don't be hating on wrestling rob.
  6. Champelliot

Champelliot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36236835
    Steam Rep isn't a governing body over all other communities. Neither Steamtrades or Steamgifts are communities which Steam Rep accepts marks from (Look on the homepage for the list of fansites), as a result, you may be banned from one of these sites, but because it is not "registered" with Steam Rep a mark won't show on your account. For example, the admins on TF2 Outpost have the ability to mark scammers, on SteamGifts, they don't. The only way for you to get marked off SteamGifts is if a normal player submits a report.
    Steam Rep has no control over what owners of other sites do, and there isn't much we can do to lift your ban. Try contacting one of the admins of the site and finding out under what premises you were banned, it may have been a simple misunderstanding.

Hope this helps, and Good Luck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.