1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Steam community ban for forever

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ARMofGod, Jul 6, 2021.

1. ARMofGod

ARMofGod New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93019457
    Hi, my steam was banned for "scam" content, in one of my guides I indicated two links to third-party sites, most likely the steam considered them as a scam. I would be very grateful if someone from knowledgeable people helped me to file an appeal for this ban. My steam acc was banned forever for posting "scam" content. Steam support doesn't understand me in any way. I really need help. Pls.
    links:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    MOD REMOVED LINKS
    My steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AREKKUZZERA/
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2021
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I've removed those links -please don't advertise like that here.
    We are not affiliated with Valve in anyway - your Community ban with them is between you and them nothing we can address here.
    ARMofGod likes this.
  3. ARMofGod

ARMofGod New User

Steam:
    I know that you have nothing to do with them, I'm just looking for help
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry nobody here can really help you though. We have no control or anything of that nature with what Valve does on their end.
    I'm afraid you are going to address that with them.
  5. ARMofGod

ARMofGod New User

Steam:
    I already wrote to them, but the answer from them was completely useless, they did not answer anything about my questions to them, thanks for the help in any case.