1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Steam Trading Website

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Bacon Overlord, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Bacon Overlord

Bacon Overlord Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6350281
    Not to be off-topic, but anyone know of a really trustworthy Steam Trading website that allows you to automatically create badges from the trades and what-not?

Thanks in advance.
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I don't think we would recommend any site to be able to craft badges on your account.

/edit: it would be a serious XSS exploit to be able to do that. you could use AutoHotKey/autoit or other tools to automate it a bit. Or use multiple browser tabs to quickly click buttons on each tab etc (CTRL-TAB) .
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  3. Bacon Overlord

Steam:
    Thanks for the response. I didn't mean ON my account I meant from the trades. It would be pretty bad to give a website your login info. However, I hear about websites that do automated trades.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Don't think I understand you then. Yes there are trading bots, but none can craft the badges for you, for that must happen ON your account.
  5. Bacon Overlord

Steam:
    Good to know.

Thanks for the info. I'm assuming the partner sites here are good ones to use for trading.
  6. 404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28177988
    As I said in the other place you asked, why did you go and make a guide about finding out who has been using tools to automate the badge crafting process (and falsely stated it was against the Steam Subscriber Agreement to do so, I might add), and then go around asking for sites or info on how to automate the badge crafting process?

Again, seems kinda fishy to me.