1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Improper Format |steamID: [DAMPFART]vAnonymous |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:45525856 |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♣Lemen, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♣Lemen

♣Lemen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60344498
    Hello this person recently scammed my little brother , saying he would gift a item to him if he'd give this person a hat and a strange and so and so he convinced him to give the items so he did and never gifted anything and just ran away changing his name and now that i have gone on my account talking to him
    he is telling me that his cousin was on and scammed my little brother. This person is very suspicious for several reasons .1) He is keeping his inventory private .2) He is saying his account has been screwed up and would like to know the password for my account so that he could .3) his making random excuses that he doesn't have the time to put his inventory on private such as saying his to busy in a game , that his inthe toilet or simply that his laptop crashed
  2. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Unfortunately, your report is improperly formatted. Please read HOWTO: Report a Scammer (Look at Acceptable Format BEFORE Posting) if you want to report a scammer.
    An example scammer report should look like below. (See an easy way to get these links!)
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.